Chapter #24- You'll Find Out Soon

{Rachel}

*1 Month Later on October*

Yesterday it was already a month ago when me and Raphael started dating. So yesterday he planned a small little date at the lair. I didn't dress up fancy but I dressed up perfect because to me that day was special. Our date was just us watching movies and being a little bit romantic with each other. But still.. I loved it.

Also right now I'm just busy with school cause this is my last year in high school. Hopefully i become an artist, a photographer but honestly I really want to become a model and/or a singer.

I hope that I still date Raphael. I would like to have a family with him.

But again I don't know my future so I'm just gonna have to find out my future someday.

Today was no school day (because I have a doctor's appointment in Brooklyn NY) so that means hanging out with Raphael for a few hours.

*10:30 pm that night*

As I'm finishing reading my "Anne Frank: The Diary Of A Young Girl" before I shower, I hear a knock on my bedroom window. But the knock was really loud so I knew it was Raphael.

I was correct but he came with the turtles, Casey and April but they all had skateboards with them.

"Hi guys,what's up?" I asked.

"We're going to the skateboard rink at the park, wanna come with us?" said Raph.

"Sure." I said.

As I grab my skateboard and locked my bedroom door, Raph held me by my waist and carried me all the way to the park.

As we arrived at the park, we have kraang robots surrounding us. So the turtles started taking out the weapons while Casey was holding his hockey stick.

"Oh great." I said angrily.

Later the kraang started to fight us. While me and April fought the kraang with our ninjutsu moves.

Later something pops out in bomb smoke,
Shredder.

"Oh great, what do you want now." I said to shredder.

As he grabs me by my hair, while I'm trying to escape from him. Raphael try's to help me but more kraang robots try to fight him so he wouldn't reach to me.

"You foolish child, it's time for you to know about yourself and the secrets that your grandparents are hiding from you." said Shredder with a scary tone.

"W-What do are you talking about ." I said in a confused tone.

Shredder just chuckles.

"You'll find out soon." He said.

Soon he drops me in the floor and disappears.

Raphael comes running towards me.

"You okay" Raph said in a worried tone.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

Later we decided to head back home.

As Raphael drops me off to my bedroom and he stayed for a while.

*(2 hours later) 11:40pm that night*

"Raph you okay? I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." said Raph.

"Okay." I said try to dry my hair after coming out of the showers.

I could see Raphael checking my shorts and I just chuckle.

"Raph, why are you staring at my shorts." I said with a smirk.

"Because you look nice in them." said Raph holding me around my waist and later kissing my left shoulder.

I just smile with a blush.

"Wanna have a little fun." said Raph making my spine tingle.

"Not tonight cause I have school tomorrow but we can try on Friday though." I said holding his strong hand.

"Kay." said Raph kissing my cheek.

As I walk him to the bedroom window, he kisses me before he heads back home.

As I lay down, I started to think about what Shredder said, "You'll find out soon."
Now I'm scared.