Chapter#50- The Cosmic Ocean

In this chapter, it takes place of The Cosmic Ocean episode but this is my version of it with Rachel, still I DO NOT OWN any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episodes or anything relating towards them.

{All the credits go to the creator(s)}

{Rachel}

Early today, I went inside the Holodeck of the Ulixes.

Since I wanted to know where all my friends and family members went to, Fugitoid told me that I could go inside the Holodeck of the Ulixes because it could show me where they were also I could speak to my loved ones and I agreed.

As I enter the Holodeck of the Ulixes, The empty Holodeck of the Ulixes turns into a forest look place just like the my Dragon Planet but a bit different, there was more rivers and lakes. All my friends and family went to The Water Dragon Planet, which were the allies to the Wind Dragons.

As I look around, I see my parents.

"MOM,DAD." I yelled out and running towards them.

"RACHEL." My parents yelled out and also running towards me.

Our hugs later touched, tears came out of my eyes.

"I miss you guys so much." I said with tears.

"We also miss you, my daughter. Where are you at? Are you okay?" asked my mom.

"I'm safe with my friends, I'm okay, we're just trying to save planet Earth from an enemy." I said.

My parents smiled and I smiled back.

"My daughter, we're so proud of you, we really are." said my father.

My tears of joy continued.

"Be strong for everyone, remember that we love you so much." said my parents.

Later Water Dragon Planet and my parents disappeared.

*I sigh*

I later see Leo open the Holodeck of the Ulixes.

"I'm sorry Rachel, do you need more time?" said Leo.

"No, I'm done." I said with a smile.

I later stepped out of the Holodeck of the Ulixes.

I sit in my space station.

"How was the Holodeck of the Ulixes?" asked Raphael.

"It was great, I finally talked to my parents." I said.

"How are they?" asked Raph.

"Luckily there fine, everyone is fine. How's Leo doing talking to Splinter in the Holodeck of the Ulixes!" I asked.

"He's missing Splinter ." answered Raphael.

"Hm, I could tell. Anyway I need to talk with Fugitoid about something." I said.

"Alright." said Raphael.

I later leave Raphael to go talk to the Fugitoid.

"Fugitoid, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course, what is it." said Fugitoid.

"Do you know where Water Dragon Planet is at?" I said.

"Rachel, that planet is far away, why do you wanna go there? Oh, I get it, your family is in Water Dragon Planet." said Fugitoid.

"Yeah, pretty much." I said.

"Hmm, I'll tell you what, we explore a few more planets then we'll take you there."said Fugitoid.