Chapter#21- Secrets Have Costs and Consequences.

{Raphael}

After rescuing Rachel from Shredder we took her back home.

After the rescue,we were back at her house. 10 minutes passed by and we later see Rachel's grandparents looking at their destroyed house in horror when they returned from work. Obviously their front door was destroyed and everything was a mess so they came in running with panic.

"Oh lord." said Rachel's grandmother.

"What happened." said Rachel's grandfather in a panic tone.

"The foot clan attacked." said Leonardo.

"My god. Where's Rachel? Is she okay?" said her grandparents in panic.

"S-She got hurt by the shredder." I said nervously and scared.

"WHAT." said Rachel's grandmother running upstairs to go check on Rachel.

"This can't be happening." said Rachel's grandfather in a shocked tone and expression.

we later see Rachel's grandmother running with tears in her eyes and had a panic expression.

"Liam call Dr. Connor." said Rachel's grandmother with tears.

"Alright."said Rachel's grandfather leaving the room to call the doctor.

"My goodness she's badly bleeding with a lot of scars." said Rachel's grandmother.

There's silence for a few seconds.

"Was this Rachel's first attack from the shredder?" said Rachel's grandmother in a concerned tone.

We looked down and later her concerned expression turned into a bit of anger and frustration.

"Oh,for the love of Pete. How many times did Shredder try to harm Rachel?" said Rachel's grandmother in a bit of anger tone.

"A-About 3 times." said Leo.

"Oh god." said Rachel's grandmother in more sadness.

Rachel's grandfather later comes back.

"Dr. Connor is coming in about an hour." Rachel's grandfather said in stress.

"Okay." said Rachel's grandmother in a bit of relief.

Another bit of silence comes back for another few seconds.

The only people talking were Rachel's grandparents, we didn't know what they were talking about until Rachel's grandfather said....

"I think they should know about this, Anne." said Rachel's grandfather to his wife.

"Yes since we already know that Shredder is after Rachel." said Rachel's grandmother.

"What should we know about what?" I asked in a concerned tone.

Rachel's grandparents sit down in the sofa while holding their hands.

"Have they ever told you that secrets have costs and consequences." said Rachel's grandmother.

We just look at Rachel's grandparents with confusion.

"The reason why Shredder is after Rachel.. i-it's   because...." said Rachel's grandmother.

We just still look at Rachel's grandmother with confusion.

"Because we are mutants ourselves." said Rachel's grandfather.

We gasped.

"Also Rachel's father helps the shredder." said Rachel's grandmother.

Another gasp came out of our mouths.

"Does Rachel know that she's a mutant?" asked Donnie.

"We haven't told her yet." said her grandfather.

"Wait let me get this straight, so Rachel's whole family actually entire family are mutants." asked Mikey.

Rachel's grandparents nodded their heads.

"Wow." said Mikey in a amazed tone.

"Rachel's dad's family are not mutants though only Rachel's mother meaning us." said Rachel's grandmother.

"The only one who didn't our mutation side is Dylan, Rachel's older brother." said Rachel's grandfather.

"Turtles we beg you not to tell Rachel about this." said Rachel's grandmother.

"We won't." said Leo.

"Thank you." said Rachel's grandfather.

"Anyway what type if mutants are you?" asked Mikey.

I just smacked Mikey's head to shut up.

"Ow." said Mikey.

"Also not to be mean but I think you should go back home since a doctor is coming by soon and you know how people act." said Rachel's grandfather.

"No worries." said Leo as we head back to the lair.

Before leaving I asked Rachel's grandmother if I could see Rachel tomorrow morning to check up on her if she needed me.

She told me yes because Rachel's grandmother said that Rachel would feel better if I was next to her when she wakes up.

I later left while being concerned about Rachel.