Chapter #42 - The Whole Story

{Rachel}

Oh my god, I can't believe that Daan is my
father. I'm speechless.

"I need some air." I said heading outside.

"Rach..." said Master Артур before I left outside.

I stand outside of the frozen snow, thinking and getting everything straight.

As I look at the sunset from the snowy mountain, a tear falls from my cheek.

How I wish that Raphael was here

I later hear footsteps from behind me.

"Rachel, please let me explain everything." said Daan, I mean my father.

"Da-Dad, I know the story. Ivan Steranko revealed it to me. " I said.

"Right...um.." said my father.

"Dad don't apologize, it's not your fault. You and mom were just trying to protect me and Dylan." I said.

"How did Ivan reveal this to you?" asked my father.

"He kidnapped and almost killed me along with the Shredder, so that he can reveal it." I said.

"Ivan, that little..." My father said angrily.

"Dad, it's cool. But please tell me your side of the story. I wanna know everything." I said.

"Alright I'll tell you. Here's the side of my story and it's the whole story." said My father.

{Daan speaks}
Me and Steranko met when we were little kids, we became friends because we had a similar life, poor life but loving family. We lived in a village not far away from here. We would always protect each other but I was mainly the one that protected him. As teenagers, we argued and had problems but we still had a good friendship. We both later moved to California for college, that's when I met your mother, Emma Michelle. Ivan had a thing for her but me and your mom had a better connection and we both fell in love. Because of this, Ivan and I didn't get along anymore. After dating for 5 years, I proposed to her and that when me and Ivan's friendship ended. He later went back to Russia, while me and your mother married in California. A year after marrying, Dylan was born. We had a great life. Sadly when Dylan was 2 1/2 years old, I lost my job in Engineering and I couldn't find a job. I later had to find a job sooner because our house bill was almost due and your mother announced that she was pregnant with you, so we needed money to buy baby supplies. Shredder later hired me because I was desperate for a job. My job was to help Shredder get deadly weapons. Other enemies of Shredder hired me also to get weapons but I they weren't Shredder's enemies, they were other villains but because of this, Shredder thought that I was betraying him but I wasn't. Later Ivan was returned to California and discovered the family I was raising. This got him angry. Shredder and Ivan later worked together to destroy me and the family, luckily I found out and we moved to New York. We moved in a small house next to your grandparents' home. 3 months later, you were born. We were so happy that day. 6 months after you were born, I discovered that Shredder and Ivan were in New York to look after me and the family so me and your mother decided to leave you and Dylan in your grandparents' care. Your mother grieved for her own children when we both came to live here in Russia. A year later, your mother left somewhere and never came back.

"Dad, I'm really sorry for this." I said.

"It's alright Rachel, it's not your fault. It's mine. I shouldn't have work for shredder." said my father in regret.

"Dad, do you know what happened to mom?" I asked.

"For years I didn't know where your mother was, but this year I found out she's in a planet away from earth. The planet is full of dragons with different powers." said My father.

"Wow." I said amazed.

"Well, any questions you want me to answer?" asked my dad.

"Yeah, when did you discover that mom and her family had a dragon mutation history?" I asked.

"After dating for 2 years, she revealed it to me." said my father.

"Oh, how nice." I said.

"Yeah." said my father.

"Well, I'm gonna stay out here for a while so you can go in." I said.

"Alright." said my father heading in the house.

I can't believe that I'm finally reunited with my father after so many years.

I could feel the cold wind blow my long hair and that helped me, calm me down.

I later headed inside the house before seeing the sunset disappear.