Chapter #26- Secrets Revealed

{Rachel}

        As we're fighting to save the turtles, Shredder grabs me by waist and put one of his blazers near my throat's vein. I don't dare move because if I do then I can get myself killed.

I hear Raphael scream in a angry voice,
"SHREDDER LET HER GO."

I just wait for what shredder does next.

I just hear him chuckle.

He's still holding me while his blazer is almost in my throat's vein.

"Child, today is the day when you find out your secrets." said Shredder in a deep voice.

"What secrets?" I said.

I later see Tiger Claw brings a chair and rope.

Shredder put me down by the chair and Tiger Claw tied me up so hard that I could hardly breathe.

I later said confused,
"Shredder, what secrets are you talking about?"

"RACHEL DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOUR A MUTANT BECAUSE YOUR NOT." yelled Mikey later covering his mouth shut while the turtles yell, "MIKEY."

I just see April and Casey in shock.

"What." I said in a shocked voice.

"That's right Rachel, just like Michelangelo said your a mutant yourself." said Shredder in a deep voice.

I just look down at the floor in shocked.

"But that is not the only secret." said Shredder.

I later look up at shredder with my wide eyes open and I said in shock,

"What other secrets is there." I said.

"The reason I'm after you is because of your father, he betrayed me with other enemies and ruin my plans. But I forgot to tell you, your father is a big enemy to Ivan Strenko and Ivan payed me to capture you or your other family members to be killed so that your father can pay for what he did." said Shredder even more angry.

I just look at his face turning red cause of the anger he had inside of him.

As Shredder was trying to calm down, my left hand tried to reach inside my boot so I can take out a small knife so I can escape from being tied up.

As I grab the small knife and rip the rope that I was tied up I finally escaped.

I later ended up fighting Shredder and Tiger Claw while April and Casey rescue the turtles.

As I beat Tiger Claw down, I still fought Shredder until Casey grabbed my arm and we later disappeared with smoke bombs.

As we were on top of house's rooftop, Everyone even April and Casey were awkward because I finally discovered that I'm a mutant.

As I view Shredder's lair a few ten rooftops away from my house I see Raphael come closer toward me.

"Rachel we're so sorry not telling you about this." said Raph.

I just look at him for a few seconds and I gave him a small smile.

"Raph, why didn't you tell me about this?" I asked.

"We promised your grandparents about this and we didn't want you to freak out." said Raph.

I just sigh.

I just take another view at Shredder's lair and I later say to Raphael.

"I've got no time to get angry about this, now that I know the reason why shredder is attacking me, I have to stop him before he hurts my family." I said.