Chapter #27 - It's For The Best

{Rachel}

Since it's already October, the weather has been getting cold.

As my life has been complicated since I discover that I'm a mutant. Well half mutant..
I guess.

Also I feel that my relationship with Raphael has also been complicated too since this whole "Shredder is always attacking me".

I can see that Raph is always stressed out cause he has been tired and distracted by me, and I don't want him to continue with this.

So I don't know what to do, I mean can we work it out?

{Raphael}

As I'm practicing my ninjutsu moves I started to think about my relationship with Rachel and honestly it has been complicated and dangerous since Shredder knows that Rachel is the love of my life and I'm afraid that one day he'll hurt or even kill her because of me.

So I have been thinking about..., my god it's hard to say but I have to break up with her. The reason is that if the Shredder knows my deep feelings for Rachel, he'll use her as a weapon to destroy my family or even Rachel.

So I have to break up with her, but I don't want to... ugh... but I have to. It's for the best.

So I decided to head over to Rachel's house and break up with her.

{Rachel}

As I finishing my homework, I hear a tap outside my bedroom window.

As I peek from my curtains, it was Raphael.

So I opened my bedroom window.

"Hey Raph." I said kinda nervous.

"Uh, hey. Can I talk to you outside ." said Raph kinda nervous.

"S-sure." I said as is stepped out of my bedroom window and head up my rooftop with Raph.

As we sat, I can feel that something not good was gonna happen.

"So Raph what's up." I said.

"Nothing just here and there but I have to tell you something." said Raph in a scared tone.

"What." I say nervously.

"I want us to take a break." said Raph kinda nervous and scared at the same time.

As I look away from him, holding my tears but I had to agree since I don't wanna see him stressed out because of me.

As I turn toward him and fake a small smile I say, "Alright."

He told me the reason why he was break up with me and I told him my reason so we agreed it was for the best. Also we agreed on not being awkward or aggressive towards each other since we're no longer a couple.

Also like any other break up would say
"We can always be friends."

When he was about to leave, he gave me a goodbye hug, to me this was the last hug we give each other as a couple.

When I got back inside my bedroom, I started to feel tears in my cheeks.

I wish we didn't break up cause I already regret it. I had to agree with the break up because I didn't want Raphael to be stressed,tired, distracted because me.

Maybe one day, we'll get back together but for now we end our relationship.

{Raphael}

As I enter the lair with sadness, Master Splinter calls me to the dojo room.

"️I sensed that you broke up with Rachel, my son." said Master Splinter.

"I had to sensei, I don't want Shredder to harm her because of me." I responded.

"Don't worry my son, maybe someday you can get her back." said Sensei trying to cheer me up.

I put a small smile.

"Thanks Master Splinter." I say as I head to my bedroom.

Hi guys Marshanna10 here, sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Anyway comment about the break up with Raphael and Rachel. What do think? Peace Out :)