Chapter #17- Okay...I Totally Like Raph

{Rachel}

Yesterday I decided I wanted to hang out with April since we haven't talked in a while so today we woke up early to get some breakfast.

We got some Starbucks drinks and later headed to my house for cinnamon rolls.

As we eat our breakfast we started our conversation.

"So Rachel how was Russia." said April eating her cinnamon roll.

"It was alright, I got to meet my father's side of the family and I've got to see the country of Russia." I said.

"That's good." said April.

"Anyway how was everyone while I was at Russia." I asked.

"Everyone was fine but Raph was upset that you were gone." She said.

I just froze for a moment and later look down at the floor with a small smile.

"Maybe he likes you." said April with a smile.

I blushed.

"I don't think so.. besides we're just friends." I said eating my cinnamon roll.

"Okay I'ma just gonna say it, Raph is totally into you." April said with an exciting tone.

"Okay so." I said.

"So... Do you like him back?" April said in a smirk.

"I don't know besides I'm not a mutant and I don't want to ruin my friendship with him." I said in a frowned face.

"Rachel you don't have to be a mutant to date Raph." said April.

"I know." I said.

"So... Do you like Raph?" April said with excitement.

"Fine I'll tell you but you better not tell anyone about this especially Raph." I said shyly.

She nodded while drinking her cold caramel frappuccino

"Okay... I totally like Raph." I said.

"I knew it." said April with excitement.

"Okay you get the point so please don't tell anyone about this especially Raph." I said.

"I promise I won't tell." I said.

"Okay." I said.

We later started eating again but later I told her a question with a smirk.

"So April, Do you like Donatello?" I said drinking my cold mocha frappuccino.

Her face turns red.

"Come April admit." I said.

"A little bit." She said in a smile.

"Knew it." I said in a smirk.

We later laughed.

Yes I added Starbucks because who doesn't like Starbucks. Sorry... I love Starbucks.