Chapter #8- I like Rachel

{Raphael}

"I like Rachel more than a friend meaning I like her." I said nervous.

Mikey gasped

"I knew it." said Donnie in a exciting voice.

"Okay...you got the point." I said in a shy and angry voice.

"It's okay dude don't be shy about it." said Mikey.

"Alright I got it." I said annoyed voice.

"So you two promise not to tell anyone about this." I said.

"Promise." said Mikey and Donnie together.

"Thanks." I said.

*3 days later*

As I'm reading my modern ninja magazines I got a call from Rachel. Before I answer I take a breath and try not be shy.

"Hi Rachel, what's up." I said casually.

"Nothing just playing my guitar." said Rachel.

"Oh cool." I said.

" Are you busy?" said Rachel.

"No why." I said.

"Wanna come over to my house and hang out or something if you want." she said in a soft beautiful voice.

"Yeah I'll be there in a few minutes." I said.

"Okay see you in a bit." She said.

As I'm about to leave I get myself ready for anything that might happen.

As I make it to her rooftop I knock on her bedroom window and she opens the window.

"Hey Raph." She said in a smile.

"Hey Rachel, I thought you were supposed to be somewhere with your boyfriend." I said.

"Same but he canceled it because he says he's busy and if we go on dates he's either in his phone or leaves without an excuse..he started doing this after dating for 2 months." Rachel said in a bit of a sad tone.

"Oh." I said.

"Yup but anyway what do wanna do." said Rachel.

"I don't know." I said.

"Hmm wanna go see a movie at my living room." She said excitedly.

"But your grandparents might see me." I said.

"Their not home until late since they're at a adult party." She said in a calm voice.

"Yeah sure." I said.

As we head downstairs I saw a lot of technology equipment and a simple regular home decorating with a lot of photos. I see a picture of this boy at graduation ceremony.

"Who's this boy in the graduation ceremony." I asked Rachel.

"Oh that's my older brother, he graduated this year." She said.

"Oh cool how many years are you apart." I asked.

"He's 18 years old and I'm 15 so we are 3 years apart." said Rachel.

"Oh cool." I said.

As we enter the living room, she goes to the kitchen to get some snacks while I stay in the living room looking at some photos.

I see this picture of a woman with black hair and dark blue eyes with a white dress.

I told Rachel who it was and she said it was her mother a few months before going missing.
She said that her grandparents don't have any pictures of her father.

*2 hours later*

After watching Chainsaw Massacre Rachel feel asleep so I decided to carry her to her bedroom. As I put her in her bed I see her sleeping peacefully and i just leave.

As I enter my room I got a text message from Rachel and she said.

"Thank you Raph, for keeping me company, your a true friend."

I smile and reply

"Your Welcome."

Later I just lay in bed thinking about Rachel. Rachel's boyfriend is so lucky for dating her.
I could just wish to say

"I like Rachel."

But it's impossible since she's dating someone and I've got zero chance of winning her heart.
I think of Rachel for a few minutes and I suddenly pass out.