Chapter #6- Protecting Rachel

{Rachel}

Waking up with a scar in my hand was pretty scary since my bedroom window was closed.
Anyway I don't even dare tell my grandparents about this because we might get dangerous guard dogs.

The only one I told about the scar was Raph. Since I told him about this he's been really protective too but I actually don't mind since he's my best guy friend.

*At night around 8:00pm*

As I took a shower with my scar it burned like so bad since the scar was deeply cut. As I finish my shower I put a long sleeve shirt (to hide the scar from my grandparents) with a short sweater with a hoodie and long pj pants. Later I got a unknown call...it was Raphael.

"Hi Raphael what's up." I said calmly.

"Hi Rachel are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine and you?" I asked.

"I'm fine... Anyway wanna come over at the lair so Donnie can check your scar if you want." He said.

"Yeah I'll be there at midnight when my grandparents are deeply asleep." I said.

"Okay see you later." He said.

"Okay bye." I said.

*At Midnight*

Before going to the lair I first check if my grandparents were asleep since they always check up on me. They were asleep. Later I went to the kitchen to get my room key just in case they don't come in. I also lock my bedroom door shut. After that I head towards the lair.

I call Raph to open me the lair and so he did. I quickly got inside and we head towards the lair.

"I thought you never make it." said Raph

"Sorry I was making sure that my grandparents wouldn't enter my bedroom." I said.

"Okay then, let's go." He said.

As we enter the lair splinter asked about my scar and I showed him.

"Raphael take Rachel to Donnie's lab." said Splinter.

"Hai Sensei" said Raph.

As I enter Donnie's lab he welcomes me and puts me in a chair later he checks my scar.

"Oh dear." said Donnie with a gasp.

"Is she gonna be alright, Donnie?" asked Raph

"She will be fine but the scar is really deep so it'll take time to heal." said Donnie.

"Rachel did your grandparents already see the scar?" asked Leo.

"No if I do they'll flip out and get dangerous guard dogs." I said

"Oh.. that'll be scary." said Mikey.

"Okay Rachel I'ma put this antidote in your scar and it might sting a little." said Donnie.

"Okay." I said

As he puts me the antidote it felt numb instead of stinging.

Donnie later told me,

"Uh Rachel why do have those little scales in shoulder." asked Donnie.

"Oh I don't know I have some other scales in my other shoulder, I had them since I was a baby ." I said.

"So you were born with them?" said Mikey.

"Yeah pretty much maybe their some weird birthmarks." I said.

"Oh." said Mikey.

After that me and Raph hanged out.

{Raphael}

Hanging out with Rachel has been awesome because for the first time someone has understood me and she gets me. She later teaches me detective fighting skills and I teach her ninjutsu since she's like my best female friend (sorry April). But as we practice she always texts a lot so I asked her who she was texting.

"So Rachel.." I said.

"Sorry Raph for getting distracted." said Rachel.

"Nah it's fine but who are you texting, just wondering." I said.

"Oh it's my boyfriend." She said happily.

"Your boyfriend..." I said in a bit of shock.