"There May Be Something There That Wasn't There Before" ~Mrs. Potts

Edited

~Nico~

I woke up and my face was wet and I was surrounded by soaking wet balls of paper. I looked a little to my left and realized Brooke was asleep. On me. Percy's gonna kill me. And as soon as that thought came into my mind I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Percy was walking around the foot of the bed and coming to stand next to me. He crouched down next to me.

"Sleep well?" He asked with anger in his voice.

"Percy," I started but was cut off.

"Don't start with me, Nico. How could you? I trusted you. Then you go and cuddle with my sister while you sleep." He said this with sadness in his voice.

"Hey," Percy looked at me with sad eyes. "You're not gonna loose your sister because of me," he gave me a wiry smile.

"Thanks, Nico." 

"Hey, she's better off with me than that creep, Brandon." For that I got a full-on smile.

"You're right. She's even better off with Leo than that jerk." Good we came to an understanding. And with that Percy went to go get dressed. I sat where I was and didn't move. I was hoping not to wake up Brooke.

About twenty minutes later, Brooke started to get a little restless, indicating she was about to wake up. When her eyes finally opened, she looked up at me and smiled. "Morning sleepy head," I said returning her infectious smile.

"Good morning," she yawned and stretched. "How long have you been up?"

"About twenty minutes," I smiled knowing what was coming.

She punched em in the shoulder. "So you sat here while I slept and didn't wake me up, why?"

"Because you looked so peaceful and I didn't know how you would react to me waking you up for no reason."

"Well, you didn't have anyone to talk to. That's a good enough reason."

"Oh I had someone to talk to."

"Who?"

"Your brother," she put her head in her hands and rubbed the sleep of her face.

"What happened during your conversation because I am pretty sure I know what that conversation was about." She looked like she thought I was gonna get assassinated.

"He was just afraid of loosing you," I said grabbing her hand. "I told him he would never loose you and that you were better off with me than that creep, Brandon."

"And what did he say?"

"He said you were even better off with Leo than that jerk."

"I heard that," Leo said from the sink on the other side of the room.

Brooke and I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm surprised he didn't hear it when Percy said it since he was laying awake on the other bed." I said, still laughing.

"We should probably get dressed. We have a long drive ahead of us." And with that she crawled to the end of the bed and grabbed clothes out of her suitcase and went and knocked on the bathroom door.

~Brooke~

After we all got dressed, Percy decided that since I drove on the way here and so did Nico, that we didn't have to drive on the way back. Instead Brandon and Grover were switching off driving, that way Brandon couldn't get anywhere near me and Percy wouldn't be able to kill him.

There weren't enough seats in the car so Leo had to build another. So in the front sat (from driver's seat to passenger's seat) Brandon, Grover, and then Thalia. And in the back of the car, in the 'U' shaped back seat sat (from behind Brandon to behind Thalia) Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Nico, and then me.