"I will find you, I will always find you."~Prince Charming from Once Upon A Time

Edited

~Brooke~

My phone beeped and buzzed about ten more times before I took it off my night stand to check who it was and what was so urgent.

It was Rachel.

The messages read the following,

HELP! 

Brandon Kidnapped me!

I spewed a prophecy before I was abducted!

I will send you the prophecy!

Then the next one read the prophecy.

Eleven demigods shall rescue the friends
One being someone they don't meet until the end
The one they will meet will be unique
A forbidden child of a childless goddess
The virgin goddess has hid her spawn
Scared of her father killing her gone
Rescue this child
Save your friends
All will come together in the end

What the hell? Where is Annabeth when you need her? I responded to Rachel.
I will ask Annabeth what it means. I hit send and hit the lock button on my phone. I got up and opened the door to my cabin to see Percy and Annabeth kissing. "Can either of you breath?" I asked, trying to get their attention. Their heads snapped towards me.

"Well, you're the last person I expected to see tonight after what happened." Annabeth looked at me, trying to hide a smile at my previous comment.

"Well, actually I was looking for you, Annabeth." I grabbed her arm, dragging her into the cabin, slamming the door in Percy's face and locking it.

"Why did you lock it?" Annabeth asked listening as Percy yelled at me from the other side.

"I wanted to see if he could find another way in." I said simply. I sat on my bed and motioned for Annabeth to sit next to me. "Now, Rachel texted me. Being as demigods aren't aloud to have phones, apparently Brandon didn't know that oracles could. So he never took hers. She sent me a prophecy." I handed Annabeth the phone after opening up the message. 

She looked over it and I swear I could see gears turning in her head. As soon as I thought about gears my mind drifted to the conversation I had with Leo earlier. He was making a surprise. Was it for Percy and I's big eighteenth birthday? Was it for something else? What was it? Annabeth talking snapped  me out of my thoughts.

"Well, the ten people who are closest to Rachel is Percy, Nico, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Leo, Thalia, Frank, and then you and me. That makes ten. So we would set out to find Rachel and on our way we will meet an eleventh demigod who is either the daughter of Hera, Hestia, or Artemis. We will rescue both Rachel and the unknown demigod. But it doesn't give any hints on the location of either of them." Annabeth said. She handed me back my phone as it went off again. It was Rachel again. I asked her if she knew where she was and she told me her coordinates.

"Well, she says she is somewhere in Florida." I said to Annabeth while telling Rachel that we would find her. Annabeth stood from the bed and walked to the door. We knew Percy was still out there and that he wouldn't be happy. Annabeth unlocked the door as quietly as she could and flung it open. Percy, who had been leaning against it, fell onto his back. Annabeth and I couldn't help but laugh. She said goodnight to me and gave Percy a small kiss on the cheek. She then walked off to her own cabin. Percy sat up and glared at me.

"Goodnight Percy," I said before closing the door again. I locked it again and heard his head thump back on it as I changed into my pajamas. I heard a faint laugh that sounded like Jason's as I looked out the window. Percy was standing at the door to the Zeus cabin. I opened the window to hear their conversation.

"So she locked you out?" Jason asked while still laughing. "What did you do?"

"I have no clue," Percy said, shaking his head.

"You can sleep in that empty bunk," Jason pointed into the cabin and the boys walked inside. I sat down on my bed and smiled contently. I put my head to the pillow and fell asleep immediately.

~Earlier that night~
~Nico~

As I was hiding in the shadows, I saw Addy open the door. About twenty Aphrodite girls came in and were looking around the dark cabin. "Where is he?" One asked Addy. She just shrugged.

"I know where he is." Hazel said. "He is my brother after all" She walked over to the shadow I was in, grabbed my arm, and pulled me into the light. I was immediately surrounded by Aphrodite girls. All asking the same question, What are your ideas for Brooke's birthday?

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Addy, Hazel, and Piper sitting on Addy's bed. They looked at my expression and started laughing. Piper stood up and walked over to the group of girls around me.

"Girls, girls." She said putting some charmspeak into her voice. "Let's give him some room to speak, and breath." Immediately, the girls stepped back and I noticed they had changed my shirt from a black shirt with a skull on it to a blue shirt. I heard Hazel laugh at the color that looked so weird on me. I hadn't worn this color in years. Not since before Bianca died.

I went to my dresser and found a black t-shirt. I ripped off the blue one. All the Aphrodite girls gasped at my six pack I had acquired while taking my anger out on a set of weights. I quickly put on the black shirt and threw the blue one out the window.

"One rule," I said looking at all the girl who were still staring at me. "No changing my clothes, hair, or appearance in anyway." They all nodded, except for Addy who stepped on the dresser I now had my back to and jumped on my back.

"OK," she whispered in my ear. I held on to her legs so she wouldn't fall. She grabbed onto my shoulders and we stood there for a minute until an Aphrodite girl spoke.

"What are your ideas for Brooke's birthday?" She asked stepping forward out of the sea of pink.

"All I know is that I want it to be special," I said, still not exactly comfortable with attention I was getting from these girls.

"Well, we can do that." Said the same girl. A smile spread across her face, and soon everyone of them was smiling. They started shouting out plans about a picnic on the beach or a moonlight swim. I just stood there as they helped me to plan my first date with Brooke. With anyone, actually.