"Think of a wonderful thought, any happy little thought"~Peter Pan

Edited

~Brooke~

When we got to camp, Grover let us all out and he went to go park the car somewhere, I have no idea where. The ten of us climbed to the top of Half-Blood Hill. As we started back down to the Big House, a camper I had never seen before came running up to us. "You must be the questers!" The little girl exclaimed with a beaming smile.

"Yep, that's us." Piper replied.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name Adrienne. But you can call me Ads or Addy." She exclaimed

"How old are you?" Jason asked.

"I'm seven." She beamed even brighter after that.

"Who's your godly parent?" Hazel asked.

"Well my godly parent is the god of what my name means. That's what my mommy told me. I haven't been claimed yet." Her smile faded until it was a small, sad smile.

"Well, Adrienne means..... give me a second." Annabeth said. "Hey Nico! Hazel! Adrienne means rich, wealthy, dark one." Nico's jaw dropped. Hazel's eyes filled with happiness while a smile spread across her face. 

"Hey, Addy. Why don't you come with us to the Big House. We know who your daddy is." Piper said. the little girl grabbed my hand, since I was closest to her, and we walked to the Big House, Addy cheerfully singing as she skipped beside me

"Chiron," Annabeth said as she opened the door and Chiron's head snapped up from the book he was reading. "We know who Addy's dad is. She told me that her name was based off of what her dad was the god of so I tried to remember what Adrienne means. It's Greek and it means rich, wealthy, dark one. She's the daughter of Hades." As soon as that came out of Annabeth's mouth, a black skull symbol appeared above Adrienne. The symbol of Hades.

"Well, Addy, you've been claimed. You're now officially my little sister!" Hazel beamed picking Addy up in a hug.

"Yay I have a sister." She beamed.

"And a brother," I added in grabbing Nico's hand and pulling him towards his new little sister. She gave him a big hug. He couldn't help but smile.

"Yay! I have siblings!" She screamed so loud I think the ghosts in Tartarus could hear her.

"And who might this be?" Chiron asked motioning to Brandon.

"Oh, you mean Jerk Face?" Percy asked.

"I'm Brandon." He said.

"I think what he meant was that his name was Creep." I added.

"Why the hostility towards Brandon?" Chiron asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, there is the little fact that he grabbed me around the waist and french kissed me. After asking a question that wasn't quite appropriate to ask, especially in front of my brother." I said. I tried to take a deep breath, trying to stay calm. Nico noticed this and held my hand. Percy held my other one.

"Well, Brandon that wasn't appropriate. Have you been claimed yet?" Chiron said.

"No," Brandon replied.

"Well, then Percy, please show Brandon to the Hermes cabin." Chiron said.

"It's not the wisest idea to let anyone in this group show him there. He might not make it alive." Annabeth said. Apparently, Nico was the only one that figured out that he french kissed me. Oops.

"OK, I will show him there. We want him to live since there was a prophecy to go find him." Chiron said. He went from wheelchair form to centaur form. Him and Brandon walked out of the building. I went with Nico, Hazel, and Addy to the Hades cabin. Addy insisted I came so Hazel and I could play with her. I lifted her up over my head, since she ways like sixty pounds, and put her on my shoulders.

"Hey, Addy. You wanna see your brother get wet?" She nodded her head. "Okay. Hold on because we might have to run." I sprayed Nico in the back of the head with water. He turned around with an evil grin on his face. He chased me and Addy to the water. Addy and I looked at each other and decided we had to jump. We jumped off the dock and into the water. I made an air bubble around us so she could breath and so we could talk. We sat at the bottom of the water.

After an hour or so, we surfaced under the dock. "Can you swim?" I whispered to her. She shook her head no. "OK. Hold on to the pole right here. I will be right back." She nodded her head and I went under to the other side of the dock. I looked around and didn't see Nico. I went back to where Addy was.

"Do you see him?" She asked me.

"Nope, I think the coast is clear." And then we climbed out of the water. As soon as our feet hit the sand, someone came out of the shadows. He picked me up by the waste and put me over his shoulder. "Nico di Angelo put me down!!" I screamed. I looked up and saw that Addy was laying in the sand laughing. "Put me down Nico!" I pounded on his back with my fists. We entered a building. He flopped me on a bed. It was my bed.

"You told me I had to find out what you would do to me if I did that to you." He said with a massive grin on his face. I punched him in the arm.

"I didn't mean for you to take it literally." I said punching him in the arm a few more times. A few seconds later, Addy came bursting through the door. She hopped on my bed and started bouncing up and down.

"Are you guys dating?" She asked in between bounces. My cheeks immediately went pink. From what I could see out of the corner of my eye, so did Nico's.

"Brooke, will you.... uhm..... go out with me?" He asked. I could tell he had been wanting to ask me but he was waiting for the right time.

"Why not?" I said. I kissed him on the cheek then ran out of the cabin leaving him blushing on my bed and leaving Addy jumping next to me.

~-~-~-~

Please don't forget to give me feedback in the comments. It will help me develop the story further. Thanks!

P.S. Do you guys like Disney quotes as the chapter names like I have been doing for the past couple of chapters, or do you like the normal chapter names? Please comment your answer.