"Hakuna Matata" ~Timon and Pumba

Edited

~Brooke~

I woke up about three hours later and Piper was smiling at me, I wasn't exactly sure why until I remembered where I fell asleep. I looked around and noticed everyone was smiling at me. I looked at Nico in the reflection of the window and he was asleep too. His arm wrapped around my waist and his cheek on the top of my head.

"What are you guys all smiling at?" I asked. I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"Oh nothing," Piper said looking at her nails.

"Seriously though you guys. What are you smiling at?" I asked getting a little irritated.

"Oh, we are just smiling at the happy couple." Annabeth responded with a toothy grin.

"You mean..... us?" I pointed a finger at Nico then me then back at Nico.

"Yep," Hazel responded clapping her hands. That's when Nico woke up and noticed everyone staring at us.

"What are they staring at?" He whispered to me since he was right next to me.

"Us," I replied, also whispering.

"Why?"

"Because I was sleeping with my head on your chest again."

"And that makes them stare why?"

"Annabeth said, and I quote, 'Oh, we are just smiling at the happy couple'."

"Great, never gonna hear the end of this one." I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"What are you guys whispering about over there?" Jason asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh, nothing." Nico and I said in unison while looking at our nails. That was for you, Piper. 

"Uh huh, sure." Piper said. "Let's just get back to the trip. I am kinda hungry."

"I packed freezer enchiladas." Grover said happily.

"I'm vegan," Piper said.

"I know, that is why I also packed vegan burgers." Grover said.

"But where would you pack them?" I asked.

"In the freezer compartment Leo installed for them while he was adding the new seat." He stated. We all looked at Leo. He pressed a button on the ceiling and down came a rack of freezer food.

"And how are we supposed to cook these?" I asked. That's when Leo lit his hand on fire.

"Oh my gods, why are you on fire and why did you decide that it was a good idea in my car?"

"I was just trying to freak you out. I installed a microwave too." He pressed another button and a microwave showed up next to the rack of frozen food.

"OK, who wants what?" I asked as I crawled out of my seat over to the rack of food and the microwave.

~About an two hours later~
~Brooke~

Everyone had finally finished eating and went to sleep. Except for Nico, Grover, and I. It's a good thing Grover didn't go to sleep, he is driving. He turned on the radio and was listening to Beyonce. Nico and I decided this was the perfect time to have a conversation without anyone eavesdropping.

"So, that conversation must have been horrible before I woke up," Nico said.

"Wasn't that bad," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh, really?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"It was complete torture."

"Poor little thing."