Trolddom Pendel

Characters-

KJ: Killian Jones aka Captain Hook (Hook)

AP: Amber Philips aka Orion Constellation (Star)

MG: Mr. Gold aka Rumpelstiltskin (Rumple)

US: Ursula aka the Sea Witch

PS: Poseidon aka King of the sea

Trolddom Pendel

The following morning Amber woke up and immediately went to find Killian. After talking to him the night before, Amber felt much better. She had spent several hours thinking about what Killian said, and while it should have been obvious to her from the start she knew that he was right. Killian had been so kind to her these past few days and he had helped her through so much there was no way she could leave Storybrooke without saying goodbye.

AP: Hello?.... Is there anyone here? Amber called out as she stepped aboard the Jolly Roger.

KJ: Orion, what are you doing here? Killian asked as he stepped out of his cabin.

AP: Amber smiled at her old nickname, It is Amber now, remember?

KJ: Yes... I know. He said quietly while looking down at his feet.

Amber boarded the ship and made her way across the deck. She leaded over the side of the ship and gazed into the water down below.

Killian watched her and kept an eye on her ring knowing that he needed to find some way to get it from her. He need to act fast or he might not get another chance.

Amber turned and smiled at Killian.

AP: This ship is really very beautiful... You could sail across the world in it.

Killian reminded silent.

AP: What is the matter? She asked noticing that Killian was being very distance this morning.

KJ: Nothing, Star I've just had a long night is all.

AP: Oh you've had a too much to drink from that flask of yours I suppose. She joked.

Killian looked up at her from the corner of his eye. The disappointment was clear as day. Perhaps he was wrong and she didn't see the honorable man he wanted to be.

AP: Hey, I am sorry. I was only teasing. She apologized while quickly coming to Killian's side. She took his hands in hers and tilted her head to the side so she was looking him in the eye, It was rude. I am really sorry.... She sighed, What a fine way of saying goodbye this is. You have done so....

KJ: Goodbye? You are leaving? He asked suddenly lifting his head.

AP: Well yeah, that is why I came by. I wanted to talk to you before I left.

KJ: Oh? He waited for Amber to continue speaking. He felt her ring under his finger tips and the weight of his deal with Rumple suddenly felt like more than he could bare.

AP: She nodded, I.... I wanted to thank you. I know it must seem silly to you, but having you to talk to last night it really helped. Well actually just having you around these past few days has been.... Amber knew she was rambling. She could not help it. She did not know how to say goodbye, and she did not want to. She had only know Killian for a few days that is not enough time to really know a person, but still Amber felt some strange connection to him that she couldn't quite put into words. Amber tried to look him in the eye as she spoke but she couldn't do it. She was too nervous, I just me to say that you have been so kind to me. It felt like you were one of the only people in this town who trusted me and wanted to help me, but you did. You....