Trade

Characters-

DN: David Nolan aka Prince Charming (Charming)

ES: Emma Swan aka The Savior (Swan)

RM: Regina Mills aka The Evil Queen

BB: Blackbeard

JH: Jefferson Hatter aka The Mad Hatter (Hatter)

MG: Mr. Gold aka Rumpelstiltskin aka The Dark One (Rumple)

KJ: Killian Jones aka Captain Hook (Hook)

AP: Amber Philips aka Orion Constellation (Star)

Trade

At the sheriff's station Regina, David and Emma had locked Blackbeard and his crew in holding cells.

DN: That will have to do for the time being. David said to Emma as he handed her the keys to the cells.

ES: I don't understand, Regina you said the barrier is still intact. How could he have gotten through?

Regina shrugged.

RM: I don't know but it would take pretty powerful magic to break through my spell.

DN: Maybe there is a hole or something. David suggested.

RM: Regina narrowed her gaze, Give me more credit than that.

ES: Actually that is not a bad thought.

RM: Excuse me? Lets not forget who taught you how to use magic. I think I know a thing or two about how it works.

ES: No one is doubting your ability, Regina. Although you did just say another source of powerful magic could break through...

RM: I didn't say that, She mumbled.

ES: The Triton contained powerful magic. We all saw it on the ship. What if I when I threw it an opening was created allowing Blackbeard to get through?

RM: I don't know....She admitted, but that still doesn't explain how the hell he got to this world. We know he has not just been sailing up and down the coast this whole time.

ES: No, your right. Emma said tapping her fingers on the desk beside her, Why don't you and David go to the docks and check out the barrier, see if you find anything there. I will stay here and try to get some answers out of our new friend over there, She said pointing through the window to the holding cell where Blackbeard and his men were all crowded together.

David and Regina nodded then left Emma to question the pirate.

ES: Alright buddy, lets chat. She said leaning up against the cell door, What does Blackbeard want in Storybrooke?

BB: My heart's desire.

Emma gave him a curious look.

BB: It was stolen from me by the coward known as Rumpelstiltskin. He did not even have the guts to face me. He snuck off with it like a petty thief in the night who hides among the shadows.

The corners of Emma's mouth turned up in a grin. She knew Rumple would not take kindly to the insult.

ES: What did he steal from you? She asked curiously.

Blackbeard just eyed Emma and smiled.

****Flashback****

The village was always crowded on market day, but it felt unusually crowded to Blackbeard as he weaved in and out of the crowd. People calling out to one another and everyone shouting over each other.