Things We Lost

Characters-

KJ: Killian Jones

BB: Blackbeard

ES: Emma Swan

RM: Regina Mills

AP: Amber Philips

DN: David Nolan

MM: Mary- Margret

HM: Henry Mills

MG: Mr. Gold

JH: Jefferson aka The Mad Hatter (Hatter)

Things We Lost

From on the deck of the Jolly Roger Emma, Amber, David , Regina and Hook watched the strange ship sail closer. As the flags came into view Hook had no doubt as to who was aboard that ship. He instinctively stepped closer to Amber. She glanced up at him but didn't say anything.

BB: Ahoy! The Captain called out to them, I must say we were not expecting such a generous welcoming. Blackbeard scanned the crowd aboard the Jolly Roger. His gaze fell on Hook and a wicked smile spread across his face as he recognized Hook.

ES: Who are you? Emma called back.

Regina was already to toss another round of her magic fireballs at the Captain if he did not cooperate.

BB: You do not know? He replied with a laugh, Would you like to inform your crew, Hook?

Everyone turned and looked at Killian. Killian clenched his jaw and glared at the Captain. The last time he had seen Blackbeard was the day that he killed Lila.

Killian didn't bother to answer. He reached up and grabbed one of the ropes hanging down from the sails and used it to swing across to Blackbeard's ship. He landed on the deck and drew his sword.

KJ: You double crossing weasel! Killian spat, If you think for one second that I would let you pass then you are sadly mistaken.

Blackbeard only laughed as he drew his sword.

With his heart pounding and his eyes full of range Hook lunged toward Blackbeard. With very little effort Blackbeard avoided the sword. He laughed again and eyed Hook.

BB: I see you're still sore about what happened in Neverland. That girl.... what was her name again? Blackbeard egging Hook on. His voice raised over the chiming of their swords meeting, What was it? You know it is so hard to keep the names of all your prisoners straight.

Hook lunged forward again forcing Blackbeard back against the mass. Still the pirate kept calm and laughed at how riled up he was able to make Hook.

BB: It was Anna! No, that wasn't it.... Kathrine?..... Eve?.... Claude?....No, no.

Blackbeard pushed back and shoved Hook off of him. The two of them danced around swinging at one another.

BB: She was quite a pretty little thing. That I remember.

Again Hook lunged towards Blackbeard, but this time Blackbeard was able to disarm Hook and pin him down on the railing.

AP: Killian! Amber gasped as she leaned over the railing of the Jolly Roger watching everything unfold.

BB: Ah, I see you have found a new playmate. Blackbeard said as he glanced across to Amber.

Hook squirmed under Blackbeard. Snarling up at the pirate.

KJ: Why are you here? Killian spat.