Stay

Characters:

KJ: Killian Jones

AP: Amber Philips

HM: Henry Mills

ES: Emmma Swan

LD: Leroy

PM: Penelope Madison

Smee

Stay:

KJ: Rise and shine, Star! Killian called through the door.

Amber rolled over and looked at the window. The sun was just rising. Amber pulled the heavy quilt over her head and groaned.

KJ: Come on! I know you can hear me.

AP: It is way too early for this. Can't you teach me how to sword fight later?... Preferably after the sun has been up for at least four hours?

KJ: Just meet me outside. He instructed.

Amber pulled the quilt down slightly and turned her head to the door. She glared at it as if it were the door who was forcing her out of bed so early. Then after a few moments Amber tossed back the quilt and with a huff she swung her legs over the side of the bed and pulled on her boots.

A couple minutes later she met Killian outside the Inn.

AP: So why does this need to happen now? Amber asked as she pulled her hair back in a messy bun.

KJ: Because the school bus comes at nine. He replied.

AP: Excuse me?

Killian just gave Amber a smile then took her by the hand and led her down the street. He did not tell her where they were going or what exactly they were doing. He just pulled her along until they came to a small farm.

AP: What is this?

KJ: What does it look like? He asked as he led Amber down a stone path towards the stables.

Killian pulled open the doors to the stables and Amber saw a row of six stalls and inside each one a beautiful horse. On the door to each of the stalls were tiny gold name plates. Amber looked at each one; Tucker, Scarlette, Arabia, Inka, Misty, Thunder, Evert.

HM: Are they so cool? Henry asked after having sneaked up behind Amber.

AP: They are beautiful! Amber gushed then turned around to see Killian leaning up against the door with his arms crossed, This is great but why are we here?

HM: Everyday before school I have to come and groom, Misty. She is the white one with the gray speckles across her forehead. David gave her to me when he taught me how to ride, but he made me promise that everyday before school and after school I would come to the stables and clean up after her, brush her, feed her, and talk to her. Henry explained, When I found out Hook was going to give you sword fighting lessons I thought this would be the perfect place to practice. Henry opened a door to a small closet and retrieved to long sticks, Here this is what I used when I had lessons.

AP: A wooden sword.....

KJ: Well you didn't think we would use real swords did you? Killian mocked as he picked up one of the wooden swords and turned to go back outside.

Killian began by showing Amber the proper stance. First he modeled it for her, and then when she tried to mimics his posture he came to her side showing her how to grip the sword.

HM: Don't look down at your feet, Henry chuckled as he advised Amber from the sidelines.

***Flashback***