Truths

Characters:

MM: Mary- Margret aka Snow White (Snow)

AP: Amber Philips aka Orion Constellation (Star)

KJ: Killian Jones aka Captain Hook (Hook)

DN: David Nolan aka Prince Charming (Charming)

ES: Emma Swan aka The Savior (Swan)

MG: Mr. Gold aka Rumpelstiltskin aka The Dark One (Rumple)

PM: Penelope Madison

BB: Blackbeard

BF: Blue Fairy

Truths

The halls of the hospital were quiet. Many of the doctors and nurses were about to get off from the night shift and the morning shift was about to arrive. Rumple slowly moved through the hospital toward's Hook's room. He found the door to Hook's room open and Hook lying in bed with his eyes closed.

Killian heard someone walk up and he opened his eyes and smiled.

KJ: Oh.... its you. He sighed.

MG: Not who you were expecting? Rumple asked as he dropped his cane on the blue chair beside the door.

KJ: No. Killian said coldly, What do you want?

Rumple slowly made his way into the room and to the bedside.

MG: I came to apologize for yesterday. I think maybe we both were a little angry so we said things we didn't mean.

Killian glared at Rumple.

KJ: I meant what I said.

Rumple ignored him and looked around the bright room. He saw Amber's coat beside Killian's on the dresser and there was an extra blanket draped across the blue chair. Rumple knew his assumption was correct, and Amber must have spent the night at the hospital with Hook.

MG: Where is your girlfriend? Rumple asked trying to sound casual.

KJ: Why do you care? Killian snapped.

Rumple looked offended.

KJ: Please you do not care about her or anyone in this town. Killian said pulling himself up right in the bed, If you did you would have told me that Blackbeard was her father.

The Dark One could not help but smile.

MG: So you found out did you? I take it you have not told her yet? Or did you and that is why she is not here with you?

KJ: What does that matter to you? All you care about is yourself and your own twisted games. Killian accused. His voice becoming harsher as he spoke, You knew Blackbeard still had the Trolddom Pendel on him when he came to Storybrooke and you wanted me to kill him so that way you could take it for yourself, and all the while keeping your own hands clean and free of the mess. You made me believe I was protecting Amber by killing Blackbeard, but you neglected to tell me that I would also be destroying her only hope at getting to know her father. Killian argued.

Rumple did not reply. He only turned and walked toward the door. He picked up his cane on his way out, and as he opened the door he looked back over his shoulder at Killian.

MG: You should have taken my deal, Hook.

KJ: Are you threatening me?

Rumple just walked away.

KJ: Come back here, Crocodile! Killian yelled as he tore the blanket off of himself and threw it across the room. After which he clutched his side and winced in pain.