The village of Phoenix Drop

A/N: Whelp I'm addicted to writing. Here I go!

As you wander the forest on your ___ (color of horse) horse, you see a village. You dismount the horse and brings it along on a lead. Just before you go in the village you pull the hood of the cloak on top of your head. You walk along the pathway with your horse on the lead.
As you are walking you stumble upon a girl who looks like an elf. "Hello th~ ___? (your name)." She says in a confused tone.
"Zoey? What are you doing here?" You ask her.
"I live here but anyways what are you doing here?" Zoey asks. You explain to her what happened and why you ran away. "Hmm, I see, but anyways welcome to Phoenix drop." Zoey says warmly. "You should really lower that hood, but anyways if you want I can show you around the village."
"Aww, thanks so much Zoey." You say as you lower the hood of the cloak.
"Anytime ___ (your name)! But let's take you over to where Lord aphmau lives." Zoey suggests. You nod in agreement and follow her.
You approach a purple house as you follow Zoey. "This is where lord aphmau loves. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you staying in the guest room but let me introduce you to her. So give me a second." She says and then walks up the stairs. A few minutes later and she comes back down with a girl that has dark hair, Amber eyes and diamond armour.
"Welcome to Phoenix drop! I'm Aphmau. You must be ___(your name)!" Aphmau says as she smiles warmly.
"Umm yes." You reply.
"Zoey says your new in town." Aphmau says. You nod to what she said. "Say Zoey, if you want I can take her around the village for you."
"Wow, I've never seen a lord who actually cares for her people." You think in surprise.
"Aphmau, I'm fine with taking her around the village. Plus we have some things to catch up on." Zoey replys to Aphmau.
"I see, well have fun then! And ___(your name) you can come over when it's dark to rest." Aphmau Says warmly.
"I'll keep that in mind." You say before you leave.
You follow Zoey along as she leads you to the village. "Let's take you over to Cadenza's. I don't think she would mind lending you a dress." Zoey Suggested.
"Sure! I do kinda need something other than this cloak." You reply.
At Cadenza's
"Hey Zoey! What can I do for you!" A girl who you assume is Cadenza.
"Hi Cadenza! I would like to get a ___(your second favourite color) dress for her." Zoey responds to cadenza.
"Sure can do!" Cadenza grabs a ___ (your 2nd favourite color) dress. "Here you go!" She hands you the dress and you put it on.
"Wow, this dress looks beautiful!" You complement.
"Aww, thanks!" Cadenza thanks from the complement.
You smile "anytime!"