WHAT?! NO! I REFUSE!

You stand there nervous in what's about to happen. You feel a 'lump' in your throat and swallow it. "The prince from the kingdom of Dragon Wind (A/N: eh, just made up a name on the spot.) is coming tomorrow." You father informs you. "If this is about the marriage than I refuse." "You will need to stay in the kingdom for two months."

You yell at your father unwillingly, "WHAT!? I REFUSE TO! I CANT JUST STAY HERE LAST MINUTE!"

"___(your name), that is an order! We need to have the peace treaty!" He yells. You run out of your father's room and run over to your room crying, ignoring the fact that Garroth sees you.

You sit on your bed crying. Your head on your knees. "No! I refuse to marry!" Then you hear a familiar voice.

"___(your name), are you alright. I heard what happened with your father (not to be an eavesdropper) and saw you crying." Garroth says in a concerned tone.

"I don't won't to talk about it." You say as it is muffled by your face being covered.

"I know how it feels, being forced into marriage unwillingly." He says. You can't help but look up.

"What do you~ wait do you mean," you say being cut off by Garroth.

"Yes, I am a prince but no, I won't be returning to my home O'Khasis, anytime soon.(The bigger villages in Minecraft diaries will be counted as kingdoms) My father is king at the moment, O'Khasis and Scaleswind was and still is on brink of war. My father had me in an arranged marriage with the princess of Scaleswind, but I ran away." He explains. "But enough about me, cheer up. I want to see that beautiful smile of your." He then hugs you and you can't help but blush.

A/N: what is up with me and writing short chapters? Eh anywho, I'll continue writing soon. Ima just continue to write things. So yeah, Ciao!