Side chapter: The Sacrifice

A/N: before we start, this will NOT actually happen in. The story line so don't worry. Well at least I won't have you all hating on me. :3 well, enjoy this chapter and I'll see you at the end.

The war. many of your friends were dead. They are all dead because of me. All they tried to do was protect me. You collapsed in the ground and started to sob. Kawii~chan, Zoey, Lilith, Cadenza, Donna, Logan, Kiki, Emma, Emmalyn, Molly, everyone. They are all dead because of me. The only ones I have left are Aphmau and Garroth. You started to feel weak from your sobbing. You wiped your tears and decided enough was enough and help out the rest who survived.

When you got outside you saw what was happening. "This is all my fault." You kept saying. You saw Garroth fighting Zane. "All because of me." You say aphmau fighting Sasha.

"I'm sorry Sasha but this has to be done." Aphmau said to Sasha. She stabbed her with her diamond sword and Sasha collapsed to the ground with blood flowing out of her. You turned your attention back to Garroth. Your eyes widened at what was about to happen. You ran in front of Garroth to shield him from he stab Zane was going to make. It went through your chest and you fell to the ground.

"___(your name)? ___(your name)! Please don't die on me!" Garroth started to cry. You weakly smiled.

"Garroth, please understand I did this for you. It was all my fault this happened. I just want to end this war." You started to cry. "I never wanted this to become a war. All my friends are gone because of me."

"___(your name) please don't die on us. You are the only ones we have left." Aphmau started to cry. You looked at Garroth.

"Garroth, before I die I need to tell you that I love you. I hope you and aph get together. I see she will make you really happy." You said weakly. You and Garroth kissed but it didn't last long. You died in his arms. The world starting to go black, and your hearing started to get fuzzy. Garroth pulled away.

"___(your name)!!!" He started to cry. You closed your eyes knowing that it was your time.

"I'm so sorry Garroth." Those were your last words.

A/N: I was starting to cry while writing this. *wipes tear* sorry if I killed you. But don't worry. As I said, this won't actually happen in the story line. I gave you all the feels didn't I. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you around!