His Recovery

It has been a few days since since you came back, your father is recovering faster thanks to kiki's healing magik. "Hello, my dear. I am feeling better thanks to your friend." Your father tells you.

"Thank you your majesty. This really means a lot to me." Kiki thanks. You father makes a small smile and nods.

"Father, I never got the chance to give my friends a tour of the castle. Would you mind if I showed them around?" You ask.

"Yes you may show your friends around the castle." He answers you. You and Kiki you father's room and get Garroth. You knock on the door to see if he's in his temporary room.

"Come in." He says.

"Hey Garroth, I'm giving Kiki a tour of the castle. Do you wanna come?" You ask.

"Umm sure, I'll join along." He answers.

.:time skip:.

"...And finally this is the courtyard, this is where some people go to, to relax." You say then continue to walk. You are back to where you started. "Well, I think that's it." You tell them

"thank you for taking your time to show us around. You didn't have to do that." Kiki says.

"Well, I wanted to give you both a tour. Plus, it kinda gives me an excuse to hang out with you two." You tell them. "Well, I should check on my father. Also tomorrow we should head back to Phoenix drop. My father is feeling better so I won't have to worry." You say and they nod in agreement.

"Well, take your time with your father." Garroth tells you. You smile. And walk to your Father's room.

"How was the tour, my dear?" He asks.

"It went quite well father." You answer.

"That's good. And about that arranged marriage." You father tells you.

"The exact reason why I left." "What about it?" You ask and you can't help but be nervous.

A/N: yeah, sorry about another cliffhanger. I'm just to lazy to get everything down on this chapter at the moment. Well I guess I gotta get writing. CIAO!