Garroth's confession

After that whole conversation with Aphmau and Zoey Garroth comes up to you and asks if you are busy. "Umm, yeah I'm free. Why do you need me?" You ask.

"I, er. Wanted to talk to you. That all. Nothing special. Just a casual walk." He tells you. You hear Aphmau and Zoey squeal in the background.

"Sure I'll walk with you." You reply. You see Zoey mouth 'tell me everything later!' And you nod. You follow Garroth and walk next to him. You two have a few moments of silence. Garroth decides to break the silence and say,

"Beautiful weather we are having today."

"Yes, it sure is nice." You say back.

"What were you talking about with Zoey and Aphmau earlier?" Garroth asks. You suddenly feel like your blushing.

"I-it's nothing! R-really!" You lie.

"If it's nothing, then why are you blushing?" He teases. He finds a place for you two to sit down in private and talk. He takes off his helmet and you see him smirking from his tease. You sigh in defeat. The wind blows through your ___(color of hair, normal or dyed).

"Your lucky your hot Garroth!" You think. "Well, to be honest. They were teasing me and saying we should...get together." You say quitely and blush more then you already were.

"Aphmau and Zoey aren't the only ones. Dale and Brian are trying to get us two together." He says then he blushes. "But it is true. You are beautiful, your smile, your hair, your personality, everything about you is beautiful." He confesses. His blush is also intensifying. Your blush also intensified.

"I kinda feel the same way." You confessed as well.

"Do you, er. Do you mind if I kiss you?" He asks.

"I won't mind it." You say blushing. You both lean in and feel your lips touch... You then Wake up.

A/N: like my cliff hanger? Heh, I'll have to prepare because I feel like you people are going to rage on me. please don't kill me OwO. Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging. I'll write soon. Just. Need. A. Breather. Also sorry this chapter is short. I'll write the next chapter ASAP! Ciao!