Am I in love?

As you hope this 'nightmare' will end, you keep thinking of this person. He was there for you. "Garroth..." You mutter. "Why? Why did I have to be a princess? I just want to see them again." You can't help but sigh sadly. "Why am I suddenly thinking about Garroth? I mean, I know we kissed but, that was only once. I mean. I don't think it means anything? Does it? Wait, why am I asking myself all these questions? Wait, I don't think I am? Am I? Am I in love with Garroth?" Your trail of thought get interrupted by Zach. He prefers Zach over Zachary.

"Hello my dear. Since I discovered you are going next week, I couldn't help but be a bit sad." He say In a flirty tone.

"Zach, please don't. *sigh* never mind." You sigh.

"Is something on your mind?" He asks.

"It's nothing." You answer.

"Well ok, I guess I'll let you be." He says and leaves the room. You notice raven by the window and you ask him if he has a message. He answers with a yes and gives you the letter.

Dear ___(your name)
We are all missing you dearly, it's been what, two-four weeks since you left. Life just hasn't been the same. Although, whenever I wake up I can't help but think (A/N: the underline means crossed out.) worry about you. We all cant wait to see you next week.

love yours truly, Garroth

You grab a price of paper and your quill and start to write.

Dear Garroth,
To be honest, I keep thinking about you as well. I don't know how or why but I just do. Anyways, I have been really lonely (well Lilith gives me a bit of company). I hope I come back soon so, I might see you in a week. I hope this 'torture' will end.

With Love, ___(your name)

You and it to raven. "Thank you again raven!"

A/N: I got a chapter coming out soon so, you might have to stalk me for it xD well anyways, I'll put more of a backstory to Lilith later, well I gotta work on the chapter I'm going to write and surprise you all. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll cya in the next!