The End?

It's been a few years since you met Garroth. You can't help but smile at all the things that had happen in the past few years. You are sitting down letting your ____(hair color) hair flow in the wind. You are pondering to yourself wondering if you deserved such happiness. You hear something behind you. You turn around and see Garroth. You smile at him. He walks over to you and sits next to you. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Hmm? Oh nothing. I guess I was just thinking about what has happened to me. Nothing much." I tell him. He wraps an arm around you. You can't help but blush. "Even though we have known each other for a long time, that still makes me blush. Maybe Aphmau was right all along, maybe we are meant for each other. I mean, I know that but. Never mind." You look over at Garroth. He seems like he's thinking to himself. "Garroth, what are you thinking about?"

"It's nothing. I guess I'm thinking of how lucky I am to have you. Even after what Zane did to separate us we still are together." He says. He then takes off his helmet. You blush a bit.

"Well, you still have an effect on me. Even after a year, you still make me blush." I say to him. He chuckles and kisses your forehead.

"It's either now or never." He mumbles.

"What does he mean?"

"___(your name) can I ask you something?" He asks as he as he takes off his hand from you.

"Sure, go ahead." You tell him. You see him kneel on the ground. "OMG! IS HE DOING WHAT I THINK HE IS?!?"

He pulls out a small box and opens it. "___(your name), will you marry me?" Garroth asks. You can't help but tear up.

"Yes, yes I will!" You hug him and he kisses you. You melt away in the kiss and wish this moment will never end.

A/N: heh, so this is the end. I know I never announced it since I wanted to surprise you guys. I know this is short but hey! I though this was pretty good! So, I'm not ending it off just yet. Yell I mean I am but, you know what I mean. I will be adding an epilogue and some side chapters so it's not officially over. Did I give you all a heart attack with the title? Σ(゚д゚lll)if I did, tell me in the comments. But yeah, so, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll cua in the next!