Meeting the little guy

As the morning light shines you wake up peacefully yawning and stretching. You think back at the events yesterday remembered Lady Aphmau wanted to show you somebody.
You get out of bed and head out of you room.
You Notice Lady Aphmau is sitting at a table probably waiting for you. "Good morning ___(your name)!"
You reply with, "good morning Lady Aphmau."
"No need to call me Lady Aphmau, I'm your friend." She says.
"Umm, ok Aphmau." You respond.
"Well I'm going to introduce you to someone so I'll be back." She explains. You then nod and wait for her.
Few minutes later
Aphmau then comes back with a toddler in her hands. "___(your name), I would like you to meet Levin." She says.
"Aww, he's so cute!" You aww.
"Very." She replies.
"May I hold him?" You ask. She nods and hands him to you.
"Hewo." Levin says.
"Hello, I'm ___(your name)." You say warmly. Levin attempts to say your name but some of it sounds a bit gibberish.
You hear a chuckle and realize it's not from Aphmau but...
"Garroth? When did you get here?" You ask.
"Just a few minutes ago actually." He answers your question. "Seems levin likes you." He points out.
"Seems so." You smile.
A few weeks later
After a few weeks you met basically everyone but at the plaza what you didn't realize was this.
"Huh what's this?" You wonder out loud. You see a poster (A/N: what ever they used for a missing sign.) your old Identity. You read:
Missing: Princess ___(your name) if found, please bring her back to the kingdom of ___(whatever name for a kingdom) Reward: Her hand in marriage and 1000 Diamonds.
"I can't believe it." You mumble out loud. You realize that was your first mistake because you notice someone beside you...

A/N: Suspenseful cliffhanger. Who is it? Not telling until the next chapter 😏

Edit: Changed Emeralds to diamonds.