Aphmau and Zoey the shippers

"I really think you and Garroth make a cute couple." Zoey says. You roll your eyes and blush a bit.

"Sure, he's kinda cute but I don't think I would date him or anything." You say out loud and your blush becomes more visible to Zoey.

"Suuurrre, you aren't. It's not like you Looovvveee him." She teases.

"ZOEY!! I didn't mean it like that!!" You yell and Zoey giggles.

"how about I tell Garroth you like him." She smirks.

"ZOEY!!" You yell once again.

"I do agree with Zoey. You and Garroth do make a cute couple. Especially after and incident with Zenix." Aphmau says agreeing with Zoey. With them saying that your blush intensifies. "Come on, you two should hang out together at least!"

"I don't know." You say.

"Do you want us to say you want to meet him for you?" Zoey says.

"What!? Of course not!" You suddenly regret saying that and your blush becomes brighter than it already is.

"OOOOOOHHH! Someone's in Looovvvveeee!" Aphmau and Zoey say In unison. You sigh in defeat.

"Fine, you got me. I kinda like Garroth. You two happy?" You confess.

"Nope." They say in unison once again.

"You two will be the death of me." You laugh.

A/N: so here's the next chapter. Sorry if it's a but short. I'm a bit behind today cause man today was hectic. But yeah, I'll try to make up ASAP and I'll catch you all in the next chapter.