The king's guard

"Aww, thanks for your concern Zoey. I'm fine." You say.

"Well glad to see your ok." Aphmau sighs with relief. You suddenly hear something from outside.

"Hmm? Does anybody hear anything going on from outside?" You ask. They all take a second.

"Yeah, I think something might be going on. I'll go check." Garroth says.

"I'll go with you." You hear Aphmau say. He nods then the head out. Zoey notices your hair and says for you to follow her to her room.

"___(your name) your natural hair color will come back so I'll help you dye it." She explains. She puts a coat of ___(favourite color) dye in you hair. "There we go."

"Thanks Zoey, I don't know what I would of done without you." You thank. You both head out and see Aphmau. You go to her and ask what going on. All she does is point. You see where she is pointing and see..

"COLIN? What is he doing here?" You think in your head. You decide to take it casually and ask, "umm sir, who are you, and what are you doing here?" "I think I might panic!"

"I am sir Colin, head guard for the king of ___(same name for kingdom). I am in search of Princess ___(your name)." He takes a quick glance of you and asks, "say, you look familiar. Have we met?"

"Umm, I don't recall so, sir." You lie. "And I don't think princess ___(your name) would be in a small village like this, she might be in a bigger village like O'khasis since she might be more used to a bigger population."

He takes a quick thought and answers, "I haven't really thought of that. Thank you miss." He kisses you hand. "He calls to his guards and tells them to head to O'khasis.

When they are out of sight you take a quick sigh. You remember you weren't alone. "Umm, ___(your name) what was that about? You seemed a bit nervous." Garroth asks.

You sigh, "I don't think I should tell him. I don't want to Risk it right now..." You think about what might happen in the future. You shake that thought out and reply, "I um, don't really want to talk about it at the moment. It's kind of a personal thing." Regretting what you said last you might have to reveal your big secret to Aphmau and Garroth.

"Do you mind telling us in private on what's going on?" Aphmau asks. You sigh.

"Im sorry Aphmau but I don't think I'm ready to tell you what's going on." You apologize. 

"Completely understandable." She nods. She then smirked. "Someone over here had a similar problem." You see Aphmau nudge Garroth.

You can't help but chuckle. "I-I d-did n-not!" He stutters. You can't help but laugh a bit.

"Umm Aphmau. I'll let you know when I'm ready to tell you." You say. She nods then you head inside.

A/N: I'm pretty happy with this chapter. Anywho you will eventually tell Garroth and Aphmau. I have a bit of an idea on what u will do 😏