So? What happened yesterday?

You couldn't forget how amazing yesterday was. You still couldn't believe it was reality. You decided to go to Zoey and tell her everything that happened yesterday. When you went into her room, you saw Aphmau was there with her. "So? What happened yesterday?" Zoey asked.

You sigh. "Yesterday? Where do I even start?" "Hmm, well we walked around in awkward silence, then Garroth broke the silence by starting it simple. After that, Garroth asked what we were doing and I answered. (Obviously) we were teasing each other for a bit (Well more like he was teasing me) and then we sat down for a bit and then talked a bit more. He took off his helmet and confessed his feelings for me. I confessed back then we...kissed..." You hear them both squeal. "Whoa there! I'm not done just yet!" "After a few hours of talking he put his helmet back on and walked me back here."

"Well that night was pretty eventful." Aphmau said.

"It sure was." You answered back.

A/N: again, another short chapter. Don't worry, tomorrow I'll try to make the chapters longer. Today I don't feel as energetic because remember, I had a pretty hectic day. Anywho, I'll write again tomorrow so don't worry. You won't get shorter chapters for long. *sigh* well Ima go over there and re-watch Aphmau's newest episode.