1.

Authors note-

(Just letting you all know that this story has the characters from the vampire diaries but a different stort/plot. I am still in the process of writing but Please like this story if you like it, hope you enjoy. x)

UPDATE!- so I recently deleted this story as I thought it wasn't good enough and thought I could write better. But I had so many messages to get it back up so I'm in the middle of updating the story and trying to make the writing much better. Same storyline so I won't change much but again I hope you like it and keep watching for when I update chapters and carry on the story :)
~Damon~

I walked into Mystic Grill and looked around for Ric. Couldn't spot him anywhere. Probably stuck with some dumb ass kid at school. I went towards the bar and took a seat.

"I'll have a whisky" I told the bar tender. He gave me it and i gulped it down it down in one, trying to forgot the shit day I've had.

"Wow you took that pretty quick" I looked up and saw a young woman leaning behind the bar. I've never seen her around here before.

"I needed it" I replied coldly, pulling my lips into my teeth as I reacted to the first alcohol of the day.

"Want another?" She asked me. I nodded. I watched her turn around and put the glass under the large whisky bottle and the fluid tricker down into the glass.

"So, ive never seen you around..." She turned around and placed the glass on the bar; I looked at her name tag to get her name.

"Stephanie" I continued.

"Call me Steph, I moved here last week" She said to me smiling. I forced a smile back surprised I was actually making conversation with her.

"I'm Damon by the way" She smiled again. Her smile was different to any other smile i've seen. It was beautiful, that it give me a funny feeling in my stomach. A good funny feeling. Wait stop. what am i saying?

"Look Damon I have to get back to work, It was nice speaking to you" She smiled again. I just raised my glass at her and she walked away. But as I watched her walk away, how brown locks reminded me of someone. I stood up and walked towards her.

"Wait!" I called out. What am i doing? She turned to look at me and we both froze looking at eachother.

"I would like to get to know you more. Would you like a drink when you finish work?" I didn't even realise what as I was saying, the words were just pouring out.

"Yeah i would like that. I finish work in an hour so i'll see you then" i was about to change my mind and say it doesn't matter but I went along with it as I was surprised she even agreed. She had just met me. I just nodded and she got back to work. I was watching her serving food and drinks to people and taking their orders, not in a creepy stalker way but just wondering what her story could be. Suddenly i felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned round and saw Alaric.

"You've got your eye on someone" He winked at me.

"No i don't" I took the last swallow of my drink.

"Yeah yeah okay then" He said sarcastically. I do not have an eye on her. Do i? No i don't, yeah she's hot and kind but i'm Damon Salvatore i do not love anymore.

~Steph~

It was my first day at work today. I moved here last week in an apartment. I needed to get away from California. It was 3pm, i'm only here for an hour so i could get the hang of things. My boss handed me a little black apron that tied around my waist. I started taking peoples orders, handed them to the chef. I then started on the bar, I swapped with this guy. He just handed this man who looked early 20's with jet black hair a whisky. I watched him gulp it down in one.