19.

-Stefan- 

I pulled into the driveway of the Salvatore house. What happened tonight I do not know. I just wanted to sleep. I went upstairs and couldn't find Elena so I just crawled into bed and fell asleep. 

I woke up to Elena shaking me really hard. 

"Stefan you have to wake up!" I opened my eyes to see her sat on op of me. 

"It's Steph, she's gone. All her clothes and belongings are gone and everything" Steph's left without saying goodbye?? 

Me and Elena drove straight to Stephs house where her car wasn't there. We walked inside to find everyone in the front room. Sam was sat staring at a piece of paper and everyone else was just silent. 

"What's going on?" I asked. No one said anything, instead Sam walked up to me and handed me the piece of paper. I started to read it. 

Dad, 

I'm not one for leaving without saying goodbye, but today i've realised something and I can't stay here. The past year has been crazy: I found out i'm a witch, that I have a sister who is also a witch, my boyfriend was a vampire and all my new friends were supernatural, I met my mom for the first time since she left, you came back from the dead, and Damon and Bonnie sadly passed away. Today I saw Damon... It nearly killed me but I did it anyway, I had too. He told me something and it's made me realise that living here is just gonna remind me of all the bad stuff that has happened, so i'm gonna start fresh. I always remember being a little girl and you were always there for me, always. When I used to play out in the street with my friends and I fell over, you would be the first one out the front door running towards me. When I was getting bullied in school, you moved me to a new school straight away. I came to you for all my troubles and the best piece of advice you would always give me would be "When something bad happens that makes you unhappy, upset or down, and it just gets all too much for you, then move away, put it behind you and start fresh" Can you remember that? So i'm taking your advice dad. I'm moving away from the place that upsets me because it reminds me of Damon and i'm gonna start fresh, just like you told me. I love you so so much, take care of yourself dad.

Lots of love your little princess,

Stephanie x