6.

~Steph~

I woke up with breathing on my neck. I turned around and saw Damon looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back. He grabbed my bare waist and pulled me closer to him. I kissed his nose then he kissed my lips. We kissed for a while then pulled apart.

"So, what do you want to do today?" he asked me and I replied with a sigh.

"I'm working till 4" I pulled a sad face and he groaned.

"Can't you phone in sick and we'll stay in bed all day?" he pulled me so I was sat on top of him.

"No i cant!" I said getting up from him. He used his speed so he was in front of me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Just 10 more minutes in bed, please?" He kissed my neck going up to my jaw.

"Just 10 minutes!" I said. He lifted me up and sped to the bed. 

We pulled apart and i looked at the clock. 

"Damon, we took a little longer that 10 minutes" I looked down at him. 

"You go get ready" He said then pecked my lips. I had a quick shower. then got ready-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81282346

I walked out the bathroom and didn't see Damon anywhere. I looked on my bed and saw a note. I walked over and picked it up.

Steph,

I had to leave, stefan needed me back at the house. I'll speak to you later beautiful, love you x

I smiled and placed it back on my bed. I looked at my phone and noticed I was 45 minutes late. I ran to my car and drove to the grill. I really hope Matt isn't mad. I walked inside and saw Matt staring at me from the bar. He didn't look to happy. I walked over to him about to speak.

"Where the hell have you been Steph?!" He said.

"I'm sorry! I slept in" I lied to him.

"You knew it was only us two today, Ive been on my own for an hour!" he said. he sounded really  mad. 

"Look i'll make it up to you i promise" I said looking at him. A smile creeped upon his face. 

"I'm messing with you. You better, go and get your uniform on" He joked. I went and tied the small black apron around my waist with the notepad and pen in my hand. Me and Matt have become really good friends since we work with eachother all the time. Plus he's friends with Elena and Bonnie and all them. He was with me all through what happened with me and Damon. I started working, taking people's orders. It got busier and busier by the minute.

~Damon~

While Steph was in the shower getting ready for work i went on my phone. I had a text off Stefan telling me to get back to the house urgently. I put my trousers and shirt on then was about to leave. I couldn't leave without telling Steph, so I left a note on her bed. I sped home since i didn't have my car. I walked through the door, shouting for Stefan, but no answer. Suddenly someone grabbed my neck and a stake was pointed to my heart so I didnt try to fight back. A british accent whispered in my ear.

"Where is Stephanie" My heard was pounding, Who the hell was this? I didn't reply.

"I said" He said, turning me round and pushing me against the wall.

"Where is Stephanie?!" he was shouting now. I saw his face, he was pale. He had blue eyes and a natural smirk.

"I don't know" I said, trying to speak from his grip on my neck.

"If you don't tell me then I will have to text her to come here, your choice" He said. Suddenly i heard Stefan and Elena outside shouting me trying to open the door.