4.

~Damon~

I couldn't hear anymore of what they were saying. I put my glass down and went upstairs to my room. I was about to ring her but i didn't want to disturb her, I felt the urge to see her though. I sped to her flat and onto her balcony. I saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed, he covers were on top of her and the fairy lights were on showing her face. I opened the french doors gently hoping they wouldn't make a noise. I sat down next to her and stroked her long silky hair. I've never felt this way about a girl before. Katherine yeah but she was a bitch from hell. But Steph, she was so beautiful, her smile just sent me to heaven. Everytime i'm with her or hear her voice i feel like i'm human again. She fiddled around, I kissed her head and went back home then to sleep. 

When I woke up I rang her straight away, I decided to walk to her apartment since it was a really nice day. When I got there i could hear voices. It was Elijah. I was slowly walking up the stairs and saw him telling her everything. She really listened to me when I said vampires can only come in when you invite them. I went inside with her and she told him straight that she didn't wanna hear it. She pushed me back and shut the door in his face. I could tell she was scared so I hugged her tightly. She lightened the mood and we went to go fix her car. I opened the front boot and saw it wasn't that bad, It just wouldn't turn on. I could feel Steph watching me, she then walked up to me taking my top off. We made out and then i got back to work. She's going to the grill tonight and then Elena's with the girls, I'm sure she'll have a good time. Get her mind off things since she's had a pretty tough few days. We spent the whole day together and she dropped me back off at home. She then went back home. I walked through the door and saw Ric on the sofa. We sat and had a drink together. 

~Steph~

Today was good with Damon. He fixed my car, my star. I went back to my apartment and got ready-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79698768 

It was now 7. I got to my car and drove to the grill. I saw the girls and hugged them all. We got drinks and chatted and gossiped. It got to 9 and we were now dancing while the band were playing. Suddenly Elena got a call from Stefan. She looked worried and started to panic. She put the phone down and stared at us all.

"Elena whats wrong?" Caroline asked.

"It's doctor Martin" 

"Whos that?" I asked confused.

"He's one of Klaus' witch, Stefan said he's coming for me and you" She said. Suddenly the lights went black and everyone screamed. glasses were smashed. I saw a man straight ahead staring at me he was doing spells i think. He must be the witch. I turned around and the girls weren't there anymore, my heart was racing. I then saw Caroline on the stage holding her head screaming in pain. I was about to run up to her until I got shot back. I hit my head off the bar and suddenly felt a shooting pain in it. I held it in agony and when I looked down on my hand after, I saw blood. I saw Bonnie saying words to him, I couldn't hear though. I then felt my head and saw blood on my fingers, he came towards me then everything went black. 

~Damon~

Me and Ric were just drinking when Stefan came rushing in.

"Caroline has just called. Jonas is raging from Luka's death and he's gone to the grill where the girls are to get Elena and Steph. We need to go now!" he said rushing to the door. No way in hell am i letting some psycho witch take Steph. Me, Ric and Stefan went to the grill. We walked inside and saw people screaming and shouting for help. The bar was on fire with glass shattered everywhere. I saw Caroline on the stage screaming in pain. I saw Elena in the corner and Stefan rushed towards her. I then saw Bonnie on the ground shaking. I ran towards her.

"Damon, Steph" she stuttered in a whisper.

"What Bonnie? What about Steph?!" I shouted from all the screaming.