7.

I woke up with Damon not next to me. I did a big stretch and reached for my phone which was on the bedside table next to me. I had a text message off Matt. I opened it up.

Matt: Hey Steph, I was planning on going for a meal tonight for my birthday, me, you, Elena, Caroline and Jeremy? If your up to it x

Oh my god I totally forgot it's his birthday today!

Steph: Happy Birthday Matt!! And of course I'm up to it! What time? x I replied. I put my phone back down and went downstairs. I saw Damon in the kitchen making something.

"I hope you were planning on making me breakfast in bed" I leaned on the door frame with my arms crossed. He turned around and smiled.

"I was actually" He walked over and placed his hands on my waist. He gave me a kiss then a cup of coffee. I smiled and started drinking it while sitting on the sofa. Damon went upstairs and went in the shower. I finished my coffee and washed it up in the dish. Damon came down the stairs all dressed and ready. 

"Are you going to get changed or are you going in your sleep wear?" He asked me looking me up and down. 

"I'm going to get changed" I walked past him and he slapped my arse. I turned around and he winked, then carried on walking up the stairs. I put the spare clothes I leave here for when I stay round Damons- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70347950 

I walked downstairs and saw Damon sat on the chair waiting. He saw me and smiled. 

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. We went to his car and he drove to my apartment. I unlocked the door with my keys and Damon came with boxes. I started in my living room and Damon started in my bedroom. I got the photo of me and my mum. I cant believe she is still alive, but she forced my dad to tell me she was dead. I spent my life of living believing my mum was dead. She just left my dad to do it all on his own, she left us to have a life with another man. I took the photo out of its frame and just stared at it. I then started to rip it, so there was no bits i could see left.

"I never knew you had such sexy lingerie" He walked in holding my red lacy lingerie. He saw me ripping the photo to pieces. I felt so angry that my own mother could do that to us. Damon rushed over to me and took the shredding pieces off me and held my shoulders. 

"She left me and my dad on my own. How selfish and pathetic. I thought she was dead!" I shouted not happy. He nodded and hugged me. We then carried on packing my stuff. 

We finished packing at bang on 5pm. We put the boxes in the car and we drove back to Damons, but now my new home. I had boxes in my car and boxes in Damons. Damon was going to take me to the restaurant for Matt's meal later. So when I got back I started getting ready. I went in the shower and washed my body and hair. I then started to get ready- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81801555 

I walked into the bedroom to get my clutch when I saw that my boxes were unpacked. The photo of me and my dad was on my table on my side of the bed. My perfume and make up bag was on the dressing table. I looked in the closet and saw my clothes on one side and shoes on the bottom and Damons on the other side. I smiled, he's so sweet. I walked downstairs and saw Damon sat watching tv. His back was facing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and whispered "Thank you" in his ear. he turned around and smiled. He looked me up and down. He stood up and kissed me full force but gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his on my waist. We made out but after a while i pulled apart. 

"I have to go!" I said laughing. 

"later?" He asked. I looked into his eyes.

"Maybe salvatore. Now come on" I grabbed his hand and we went into his car. He drove me to the restaurant and I gave him a kiss goodbye , I walked out the car and shut the door. Then Damon opened the window