18.

"Damon?" I whispered as I saw Damons face infront of mine.

"Hello beautiful" He said to me, slowly I felt his touch on my hand. I could feel him, he was here.

"I've missed you so much" I felt the lump in my throat so I just managed to spill the words out.

"I have missed you so much more" he said, gripping onto my hand tighter. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I burst into tears and Damon threw his arms around me, being in his arms again was perfect. Feeling his touch made me weak. I cried into him for a few inutes but realised I was wasting my time crying. I pulled myself together then we parted away.

"How's Bonnie?" I asked while he wiped my tears. I noticed he had tears in his eyes ready to fall at any moment.

'She's okay, she is with her grams" I nodded. H shut my eyes as he put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"i love you so so much Steph" he said to me.

"You mean the world to me and ever since I met you I know you were the one for me" he said, another tear escaped my eye.

"I love you too Damon" I said to him and we kissed. It felt like our first kiss all over again.

"Listen, me and Bonnie have tried everything to try and bring us back but we can't do it. There is no way I can come back" Those words to me broke my heart, I can't.

"I've watched you and how upset you are over me and depressed and it's awful for me to watch you like that over me. I know you love me and i love you more than you can realise. But I can't watch you waste your life away over me. I want you to find someone who doesn't involve you in so much trouble, I want you to get married and live in a huge house, have kids like you've always wanted, I want you to have it all baby" I shook my head.

"No Damon. No I can't-" I said but he interrupted me.

"I'm not coming back, there is no way-"

"Damon I can't do that. I need to be with you that's all I ever wanted from you please don't do this" I pleaded.

"How can we be in a relationship Steph when i'm here and you're there?! It nearly killed you for doing this!" Damon shouted at me but in a caring way and I could tell that by his voice.

"Please" Another tear escaped my eye as I said that.

"I will always love you Stephanie" he said as he kissed my cheek then he suddenly dissapeared. I fell to the floor crying uncontrolably. I shut my eyes and when I opened them Liv was infront of me where Damon was.

"Steph are you ok-" Before she finished her sentence I ran out the house. I got into my car and drove straight home, I noticed my dads car wasn't there so I ran upstairs, took the suitcase out my attick and threw all my clothes in. I am not staying here anymore.