8.

~Steph~

I opened my eyes slowly to see a man with blonde hair and blue eyes standing infront of me.

"Klaus?" I said, my voice weak and shaky.

"Morning, you were not supposed to wake up" He told me sharply. He grabbed his hands around my neck and started to stragle me. I started coughing and screeching. My eyes opened and I saw a strange face.

"Who are you?" I asked confused.

"Its me, Damon" He grabbed my hand and I pulled back.

"I dont know you, sorry" I said with no interest. Suddenly the doctor came in and started saying all this stuff to him and he stormed out. The doctor came up to me and started asking me questions.

"Would you like me to call anyone for you?" He asked me.

"My sister, Bonnie" He nodded and left me on my own. A few hours later Bonnie came running in and hugged me tightly.

"How are you feeling? Youve been asleep for 6 months! Ive missed you!" She told me.

"Wow ive been asleep for that long? And yeah i'm just a little achy" I said.

"Where is Damon?" My eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Whos Damon?" I asked. Her mouth dropped and ran to my files which were at the end of my bed. I slowly sat up asking what she was doing.

"You really don't remember Damon? Steph, he's your boyfriend, he was the first boy you were with in Mystic falls. Youve been together for almost a year!" I shook my head not remembering a thing. She put her head in her hands.

"I'm just going to see when you can come home" She said and left.

~Bonnie~

Im really really worried about Steph. How come she can remember me but not Damon? I don't think Damon will be happy about this either. I got my phone out and dialled his number. It was ringing for a while until he finally picked up.

"What" he sounded Groggy

"Damon I'm with steph now, I heard that she can't remember you, are you okay?"

"Oh yes I'm on top of the moon bonnie, just that the girl I love has forgot about me and everything we had. I'm great!" He said sarcastically, shouting down the phone.

"Damon, please just come to the hospital. We can try and make her remember"

"No" and he put the phone down. This can't be happening.

~steph~

Is been exactly 1 month since I woke up from my coma. I can finally go home today. I found out by bonnie though that I sold my apartment and that I was living with Stefan and Damon. I don't even know who they are. So I'm going to be living with elena and Jeremy. I was going to live with bonnie but her dad said there is no room, I don't mind. I am feeling a whole lot better anyway. For the past few weeks I felt so achy and everywhere stung but this week I've been feeling so much better, so I'm very happy to be going home. The nurse came in with a cup of tea for me, just like she's been doing every morning which is so sweet of her.

"Here you go Steph, enjoy" she told me, helping me up so I can sit properly to drink it.

"Thank you" I Said and smiled

I finished my tea, which was very nice. The door knocked and popped in matt and Jeremy.

"Good morning!" Matt said and hugged me.

"Morning!" I said, laughing at how cheerful we all were.

"We are here to take you home" Jeremy said. I smiled happily.