15.

~Steph~

I woke up with a huge headache. I was laid on my kitchen floor with bottles of vodka surrounding me. I was in my dress from last night and dry tears were stained on my face. Flashbacks were flooding my mind from last night. I love Damon so much, but what he did to me hurt me so bad. He lied and did stuff behind my back without telling me. I just think I need to be on my own for a while.To get my mind off it, I deciced to have a bath. I filled my bath with lemon scented bubbles and stripped out of my clothes from yesterday. I looked at myself in the mirror and the giant cut on my head that if I touched would probably start pouring with blood again. I looked at my black eyes from my mascara and my pale pink lips and my white face from how hungover I was. I then saw the photo of me and Damon that we stuck in the corner of the mirror. I moved my finger over his face but then shut my eyes to stop the tears from falling. I hate when we argue. My bath was filled and I hopped inside not bothering topping it up with cold so the scalding water sat on my skin. I must of been in there for at least over an hour because when I got out my skin was all wrinkly. I got changed into Damons T shirt. I laid on my bed thinking. Have I gone overboard? Have I gone too far? I over exaggerated but maybe he was hiding it from me to protect me. I didn't even let him explain thats how pathetic I was. I kicked him out for actually no reason. I grabbed my phone and tried to ring him but no answer. I tried again and again but still no answer. Normally he'd answer straight away no matter how busy he was. I frowned, he's mad at me isn't he? I sent him a text...

Steph: Damon, look ring me back or come home. Please. 

I kept my phone on loud and tried to tidy the house until there was banging at my door. I ran to my door to find Bonnie stood there out of breath looking really tired. She stormed through my door and looked at me as I shut it. 

"Whats go-" I started to say but she interrupted me. 

"Steph, there is something I haven't been telling you" She told me sternly. I stood still staring at her. 

"Okay?" I managed to breath you. 

"I'm the anchor. I'm the one dead supernatural people come to to go to the other side, they pass right through me. But as this happened I can also see the other side. The other side is collapsing and everyone in it... including me. Last night, Stefan died. Tyler ripped his heart out and he's now laying to rest in the Salvatore house with Damon" I couldn't breath. Stefan is dead, Bonnie could go. What in the world is happening. 

"Oh my gosh! I need to see him!" I ran to my car and Bonnie ran after me and sat in the passenger seat. I drove so fast to the Salvatore house and stormed inside. I saw Damon sat on the chair looking at me, Caroline crying next to the sofa, Elena sat on the coffee table with her head in her hands. Then I saw him. A lifeless Stefan. 

"Stefan" I broke down. My hands covered my mouth and tears escaped my eyes. 

"What- what happened??" I spat out. 

"Tyler wanted to stop the spell" Bonnie choked. I looked at Damon who was staring at me with his chin resting on his fingertips. I was about to say something to him until Caroline shouted.

"Bonnie! You have a plan right?? You, you said you can bring people back. Tell me you can bring people back!" Bonnie stormed out. I heard a car drive away and I ran after her but she took my car and went somewhere. I walked back inside to everyone.

"She's gone" I said. Damon got up and grabbed a red blanket from underneath the table Elena was sitting on, just staring at Stefan with her mouth dropped open. He got the blanket and covered Stefan's cold body in it. I felt something cold go through me and a huge shiver sped down me. Like something cold and mysterious. I snapped out of whatever I was thinking and looked at Damon who was heading for the door. I ran after him and we were now outside.