Part 1 (collage big project )

(OMG, it's 7:30 am I will be late at my first class, I wake up and take a. Shower and change my clothes to a black shirt and jeans, I just leave my hair and I make just Eyeliner and lipstick ( I am not a crazy fashion girl ).and I Harry down. With my bags that are full of books.)
Mom: good morning sweetie.
Me (Bella) : good morning mom.
Mom: I just make you breakfast, have a seat.
Me: I am sorry mom but I just missed the breakfast for today my first class almost will start.
Mom: ok but at least take this apple with you and eat it in your way and don't forget to eat in the college too.
Me: yes mom I will, love you ^^
Mom: I love you too dear, take care.
Me : yes I will (and I go outside running ,hoping to not be late )
___________________________
At collage ..
Tuti: good morning Bella.
Me: good morning tuti, I am so late in my First class, it's journalism class.
Tuti: wow that sounds amazing, good luck and we will talk later at the lunchtime.
Me: ok sure see ya
____________________
( I go up in the class at the last minute and I take a seat .)
The doctor: well today. Our class will be different. And it's about how to make a cover media or even a documentary. And also each one of you will make a project about this.
1girl: can you explain more doctor, how we make documentary alone?
The doctor : in this year we will sand each one of you in one country and he or she must do a cover media about famous artist, actor or a famous person there, and college will help you and give you all stuff and tools that you need, camera and microphone, and extra for the project .
Girl 2: doctor, can we choose the country that we want to travel it ?.
The doctor: too bad you can't, there is here some paper of all the countries and now each one of you will come and pick one paper and you will find what country you will travel to it.
( students start stepping one by one, and taking a paper of 1country and take their seat again ) .
Girl 1: wow I pick Canada
Girl 2: I think I will go to Japan
Girl 3: & I will go to Australia
Boy 1: I will go I China, I don't know anything about China now.
Me: I take a deep breath and open my paper, omg I will go to South Korea .i am really happy to go there, for my project and also to visit my father country too, I know I have my grandmother There so it will be fun.
The doctor: ok everyone picks his country for the project, you will start working for this project from today and next week you will travel to the country that you have chosen, and remember, you will represent our college in this countries.
(The ball rang )
We go out, some of us too excited and some not hahaha
_________________
( at the cafeteria )
Me: Tuti tuti, this was the best class in my life.
Tuti: wow wow you seem too exciting what happened?
Me: this year we will have a big project out the country, we had to make a cover media about any artist Or singer or dancer of other countries, & each of us picks a country, but guess what I picked?
Tuti: what ^ ^?
Me: South Korea Hahahaha ^^
Tuti: OMG, wow I am so happy for you Bella when you go there you have to talk to me every day
Me: yeah sure I will ^^
____________________
(After classes had overall and I go back home ).
------------------------
So, guys, this is the 1part of my story, all I need now to know your opinion about it by comments & likes
( love U my readers )
Guys if you like my story you can also read my others stories (love is not over), ( love excused), ( sad butterfly ) & ( love is a punishment )
& don't forget to make likes and comments.

Note :
You can also contact me on my facebook page L.L Stories.