part 61 ( his so annoying!)

( at the plane)
Kai & Bella
(Bella & kai were sitting on the plane, bella was looking at the window while kai  he ordered a  drink from the  air hostess )
The air hostess : how about you  miss?
( bella smiled when   the air hostess called her  miss but kai  looked at the air hostess and he said )
Kai : it's madam and not miss !
The air hostess: ooh sorry! I thought you two not together!
( bella looked at kai and than she looked at  the air hostess and smiled )
Kai:  we are together and she's my wife!😒
The air hostess : I'm sorry Mr!😯
Bella : it's OK  and  thank you but I  don't want a drink
( than the air hostess gone , bella looked at kai and he noticed that he get a little annoyed  of what happened)
Bella: are you okay kai?
Kai: yes I'm good !😒
Bella: ok
( than bella looked back  to the window  and keep watching the view , kai drink and work with his phone a little  than he looked at her and she still looking  on the window. Kai felt that she is ignoring him, he want her to talk to him but he want her to make the 1 step , he keep waiting but seems that bella  is enjoying looking at the  view, kai  get little annoyed he want to get her attention, so he put his  hand on her thigh  while he looking at his phone with the  other hand   making himself busy so she can look at him!😂😂)
( bella turn and looked at him and when she saw him busy looking at his phone , she removed his  hand from her thigh and looked  back  at the window , kai looked back  at her with annoyed look )
Kai: ( to himself ) how dare she  removing my hand and keep ignoring me  like that! She's teasing me more by her acts !
( than kai put his hand again to her thigh  and this time he start massaging it , "bella was wearing a while t shirt and a jeans short". Bella looked at him again .kai make himslef again busy with his phone , bella smiled at his childish  acts)
Bella : ( to herself) why you have to be so  childish  and also arrogant, you want to talk to me but you want me to  do it first  so arrogant and childish in the same time 😂
( than bella removed his hand, but this time kai looked her at and said with annoyed tone)
Kai: when  I put my hand don't remove it OK!
Bella : why you so mad Kai?
Kai: 😡😡
Bella: I just removed your hand and you super mad suddenly at me!
( bella pretand that she didnt understand kai 😏)
( Kai  glare at her and put his hand again on her thigh . )
Bella : how if I told you that I don't want you to put your hand on my thigh?
Kai : ( turn to her) what ? Are you stopping me  now?!
Bella : yes!
Kai:  ( annoyed )this is my right , you all are mine not just your thigh
( Bella  felt  shy and she smiled ,kai  didn't understand why she smiling , he put a headphone  and start watching a movie  while his hand still on her thigh and other hand  hold the glass of wine )
Bella : ( to herself ) you super handsome, annoying , childish , cold ,arrogant . Why you have  to do all this  , why you just can't tell me your feelings  directly and honestly, I'm not sure if I can hear you saying I love you to me but your way to describe your feelings is so unique and funny and  cute too 😂😂)
( than Bella get closer from him and she lay her head on his shoulder  and touching his hand  That in her thigh, Kai removed his headphone and looked at her , she looked at him with her  big eyes , he looked at her eyes  than he looked at her lips )
( kai is not type of person that if he want something , he don't want to ask  for it , he want to do diractly or  that the person  who is  with him understand what Kai wants )
Kai : ( to himself ) I don't know why I feel this way latley when I look at her, I need to control my feelings  with her
( Bella  get closer to him to kiss him, she closed her eyes and she wait for him to kiss her, kai keep looking at her, he wanted to kiss her so bad but while she closing her eyes and waiting to kiss her back he said with cold   tone)
Kai : what are you doing ?
Bella : ( opened her eyes and she saw that kai looking at her a cold look , she felt emeberssed , she looked away and said ) nothing
Kai : ( smiled in himself)
Bella : ( to herslef) this selfish  annoying and cold Kai  make me feel emeberssed, he keep teasing me with this  stupid  cold  arrogant acts !aaaaish😡
( Kai  touching her thigh and smiling )
Bella:why you doing this to me?😡
Kai: ( pretanding that he don't know what Bella talking about)
What you mean ? I don't  understand what you talking about ?
Bella: you know well what I'm talking about !😡
Kai: shuu! Talk slowly, we are not alone to raise your voice!
Bella : ( trying to remove Kai's hand from her thigh) remove this hand
Kai: I said that my hand will stay here!
Bella: and i said that I don't feel comfortable that your hand on my thigh so remove it !
Kai: (teasing Bella) is that all because you didn't get a kiss from me ?😏
Bella : yaaaaaaaa!
Kai: shuu!are you crazy !
( than Kai get closer to her and kissed her neck , she pushed him away and said)
Bella: stop it  Kai
Kai: aha! Sorry my mistake
( than  Kai looked at her and kissed her lips , she stopped moving until  he step away )
Kai: is that good now?
( Bella looked  down  and noded , Kai looks at her and smiled and bite his lower lip than he let her head lay on his chest ).
________________________
Guys what you think  about this part ! It's little Romantice part so if you like it don't forget to vote  for it and tell me what you think about it  by your  commant 😉

Love U my readers 😘

This  song a s the music  video is explaining much this part

This is the same song by also  lyrics, some readers  told me that they want the lyrics in  Arabic  and  English so  this song  lyrics for my arabic readers  and also my readers who can  English😉

Note :  you can see the 1 video ( music video ) and than the 2  video and it's ( the lyrics ) 😉