Part 12 ( OMG )

Bang si hyuk : so how is miss Mary ?
Bella : she is doing well and fine
Bang si hyuk : that's good
( than we reach to his office and he sit in his office chair while I sit and face him )
Bang si hyuk : so you said  that you want to make a project .can you tell me more details about it ?
Bella : of course , well it's not a big project .i just want to make interviews with one of the bands here and that's all .
Bang si hyuk : and where this interview will be shown ?
Bella : its just in our university
Bang si hyuk : I'm okay with that since It won't be shown in the other media company's
Bella : no I won't show it to anyone .
Bang si hyuk : okay than .we have many bands here .but not everyone here  we have glam band , bts band ,2 am band & 8 eight band ,and also we have singers like lee changmin & lim jeong hee so witch band you want to work with ?
Bella : I think glam ?!
Bang si hyuk : oh too bad but glam are not here now .they have a tour In Japan & 2am went on vacation.i don't know if you have time to wait them until they come back or you want to choose other band ?
Bella : it's okay , so tell me witch band are here now ?
Bang si hyuk : now we have bts ,actually they are here .they are a new band .what you think ?
Bella : ok ,but can I meet with them ?
Bang si hyuk : of course ,let's go ;)
Bella : thank you ser
( than they went to bts room )
----------------------------------------
( at bts room , everybody were there . V and Jung kook and Jin were eating while suga and rap monster were trying to write a new rap part of there new song .and Jimin and j hope were sitting on the sofa and checking bts Twitter and posting some photos they took and check what there army's comment for it .
Jung kook : ( while eating ) how is your girl Jimin ?
Jimin : guys stop calling her my girl . Nothing happen yet between us
Jung kook : V told me that she kissed you .right V ?
( V nodded while eating )
Jimin : aaaish ,you guys talk too much . She kissed my cheek and it was a goodbye kiss that's all
V : yea a goodbye kiss kekeke
Suga : guys stop teasing him
Jung kook : but it's fun to tease him , he's cool with that
Suga : are you cool with it Jimin ?
Jimin : no I'm not
V : when you will tell her about bts ?
J hope : he didn't told her yet ?
V : ( while eating ) nope
J hope : why Jimin . I almost was going to show her our dance last night .
Jimin : I will fix this today after work .i will call her to meet with her and I'm going to tell her about everything . Okay now ,are you guys happy  ?
( Jung kook  and j hope say yes while V say yeaaa with food in his mouth . Suddenly the door opened .they look at who is and they saw the manger coming in but he was talking with someone .than that Someone come in and everybody shocked ) .
----------------------------
Love U my readers ^^
Let's see how Bella will act when she will find out that junk in bts group !