Part 19 ( lets make a plan )

Bella : ( Jimin walks with me until we reach to the door of my home )
Bella : thank you for today and for the ice cream too
Jimin : thank you for accompany me .you made my day Bella
( Bella get closer to Jimin and kissed his cheek . Jimin touched her hair .than he looked up and he saw that Kai is looking at them from the balcony . He looked back at Bella and said )
Jimin : I must go now Bella !
Bella : when I can see you again ?
Jimin : defiantly tomorrow at work
Bella : no ,I mean ...out of work ,just you and me !
Bella : ow,I hmm ,we will talk on the phone about that ( looking up .bella followed his eyes and she saw that Kai is standing in the balcony hearing their conversation .when he saw her ,he get in )
Bella : aaaaish that !
Jimin : it's okay
Bella : I'm really sorry  about his behave today
Jimin : never mind ,just don't think about it ,we will find a way to fix that
Bella : hope so ,okay see ya and have a good night
Jimin : good night to you too and sleep well ;)
( than Bella wave a goodbye for Jimin and get in the home . She walks upstairs ,she found Kai sitting in the sofa near the fireplace and reading a book , she walks to him and said )
Bella : why were you listening to our conversation ?!
Kai : what kind of question is that ?! I'm your fiancee !
Bella : you are not !
( Kai put the book and stand up ,than he walks away ,Bella following him ,he went out in the balcony and she following him and said )
Bella : I'm still talking here
( Kai was wearing a blue suit " he love suits " ,while Bella was wearing a pink short dress .)
Kai : leave me alone Bella ,I'm not in the mood
Bella : I'm not In the mood too ,you massed up my date and threatened the person that I like .
( Kai looking away .but Bella turn him to her suddenly ,he get surprised )
Bella : look at me
Kai : I said leave me ,do you think that I want to marry you ? I don't want but it's my father and your grandma who want that .i knew about that just last month and I've been mad and in a bad mood since that time .
Bella : I don't get it , why they want that !?
Kai : ( looking away ) to develop their companies , they want to integrate the two companies and make it as one strong company
Bella : but you don't want to get marry .
Kai : of course I don't want , I was living in U.S. , when I get a phone call last month and Its was from my dad , he told me to come back to Korea for work & when I came ,he told me this news witch shocked me .
Bella: you don't have other brothers ?
Kai : I just have one sister .
Bella : well we have to persuade your father And my grandma that we don't want to get married & they will understand it and try to find other way for their companies !
Kai : aaaish you such a child
Bella : hey !
Kai : you say it like its too easy
Bella : why not ?
Kai : well you don't know my father ,he's  so stubborn and he never change his mind too ,and any decision he makes , and you know also your grandmother !
Bella : hey,my grandma is nice and sweet and always listen to me
Kai : but when it comes to work ,she won't ,misses Hilary always the successful lady here and in all the Asian countries !
Bella :so what we gonna do now ?!
Kai : I don't know ,I really don't know Bella  aaaish
Bella : (facing him ) Kai tell me what you want to do ?!
Kai : i want to go beck to US and have my life back
Bella : and I want to finish my project and have a relationship with the man that I like ,so we both must make a plan to not do that
Kai : what is it ?
Bella :run away
Kai : we can't run away Bella
( while they talking ,Kai felt that someone is spying on them to hear their conversation .so suddenly he pushed Bella to the wall and get much closer to her ,he want to pretend that his going to kiss her
Bella : what are you doing ?( pushing him far away from her but he took her arms and binds them )
Kai : we will get married and you will be my wife !
Bella : you jerk ,leave my hands
( Kai make a sign to Bella with his eyes that Someone is watching them ,and than she understand why he's acting weird suddenly )
Kai : your my fiancee now ,so you will never going to see Jimin or go out with him ,and I'm going to be with you everywhere ,now you belong to me and just me .do you understand ! ( with angry tone )
( then he leave her )
-----------------------------------
" Next Day "
( when Kai went down to eat his breakfast  ,he found mr Tom looking at him ,he said)
Mr Tom : how it goes with her ?
Kai : she's stubborn but I'm going to teach her who is the stubborn here
Mr Tom : yes master ,you two look good together .when misses Hilary come back ,she will be so proud  of you .
Kai : ( fake smile ) yes
Mr Tom : I heard  and saw you yesterday ,when you guys where fighting .... Opps!
( than Kai understand that mr Tom was The one who spying on them last night ,but he acts cool .mr Tom try to say it in another way )
Mr Tom : I mean , I was walking to check the other part of the mansion when I hear your fight ,so I want to check  what's going on !
Kai : I'm sorry about last night ,and that we made much voice .
Mr Tom : it's okay master , but can I ask you a question ?!
Kai : yes !
Mr Tom : did you two ,you know ,immm
Kai : what??
Mr Tom : you know ,do a romantic stuff together last night ,you know what I mean ?!
Kai : ( with a cold look ) you mean kissed?!
Mr Tom : yes
Kai : well , not really but almost we were going to kiss ,I mean I was going to kiss her
Mr Tom :  woooow ,so sweet .I'm going to tell you a secret but promise me to not tell miss Bella !
Kai :of course I won't tell her
Mr Tom : well misses Hilary told me when she will come back but I didn't tell miss Bella , she's coming back tomorrow. & your dad too hahah
Kai : WHAT ?!!!
Mr Tom : I know ,isn't that a good news ,soon you will get married master hahaha
( in this time ,Bella comes with a hair massy and her pajama . When Kai saw her , he went out of the kitchen and get out )
Mr Tom : good morning miss Bella
Bella : good morning ,hey what's wrong with him ?why he have this angry face at morning ??!
Mr Tom : I don't think he is mad at all miss Bella ,he just have work to do .
Bella : okay
Mr Tom : miss Bella ,how  many Times  do I must tell you to not get out with your pajama ?!
Bella : I'm sorry but I'm so hungry ,if I change my clothes ,it will take a long time and the breakfast time will done.
Mr Tom : it's okay miss Bella but next time you have to wake up a little bit earlier
Bella : okay
( than mr Tom went to check the maids and their work while Bella eating her breakfast , suddenly her phone vibrate ,she look at it and she saw a text msg from Kai saying )
Kai : " I'm in the car waiting for you so come out now !"
Bella : ( text him back ) " I'm eating my breakfast now ,plus I must change my clothes too "
Kai : " Bella it's not the time for your breakfast ,there is much important thing you have to know ,now go to your room and wear anything and come now ,I'm waiting "
Bella : " fine, fine !!!"
( than she went to her room and change her clothes and went out fastly .she saw kai at his car , looking at the time ,he seems so worried ,so she hurry & entered in the car ."
--------------------------
"Love U my readers ^^ " .