part 65 (you're pretty !!)

Kai :( i finished my job so I called to my wife to see what she's doing . It was ringing without any answer ! She didn't answer my calls. I get up and took my phone & my car keys and my bag and went out of the office . I was in a bad mood , and while I'm waiting for the elevator to come I saw moa walking with joong ki and laughing , she saw me looking at her so I looked duractliy away! I don't have time to deal with her now , I'll show her later , but now it's my girl wife time , when I reach to the parking , I took my car and drive back to my home directly.
__________________________

( Bella & jimin)

Bella : ( jimin took me to the restaurant ,than we went to the VIP place and there I saw Kai friends Sung yeol )
Sung yeol : hello jimin , hi Bella
Jimin : HI sung yeol , it was long time since I saw you
Sung yeol : yes me too , since last party that I did it at my home , how is kookie and Taahyng and others ?
Jimin : they all are good .
Sung yeol : how about work ? How is it going ?
Jimin :its going well, soon we going to comes up with a new album , so now we are working on it !
Sung yeol : thats good , and how about you Bella ? How are you and how is Kai ?
Bella : im good & he is good too !
(While bella talking about Kai , jimin seems that he dont like it much . Sung yeol notice the change on Jimin face but not Bella )
Sung yeol : how was the honeymoon Bella ?

 Sung yeol notice the change on Jimin face but not Bella )Sung yeol : how was the honeymoon Bella ?

( Bella looked at Jimin and she felt that he get little annoyed of sung yeol questions )

Bella : it was good! ( sung yeol was going to ask more questions but Jimin said fast before sung yeol say the next question)Jimin : well its so nice to meet you sung yeol and im going to tell kookie and V that we meet and we going to meet next time

( sung yeol was going to ask more questions but Jimin said fast before sung yeol say the next question)
Jimin : well its so nice to meet you sung yeol and im going to tell kookie and V that we meet and we going to meet next time .
Sung yeol : yes sure we can do that
(than sung yeol goes