part 31 ( at the hotel )

At the air plane : ( kai sit near the window & Bella sit beside him . Kai was looking at the window than suddenly he felt something heavy on his shoulder .when he turn , he saw Bella laying her head on his shoulder , she looks so tired . He hugged her well and lay her on his chest instead and put a little cover on her , she felt warm so she put her hand also in his chest and hugged him)
Kai : aaaish that girl !, now I can't sleep at all

( the air hostess comes to give food for the passenger .until she reach to kai and Bella , she find kai working with his phone and Bella sleeping on his chest while hugging him , he noticed that the air hostess looking at them ,so he said )
Kai: excuse me ,but I didn't notice you !
The air hostess : it's okay , do you want beaf of chicken meat ?
Kai : no thank you, I'm fine
The air hostess : and how about your girlfriend ?!
Kai : no she's my wife!
The air hostess: oh .you too Ung to get married !
Kai : we just get married today
Thr air hostess:ooh congratulation
( other air hostess called for that air hostess so she excused kai and keep working. Kai looked at sleepy Bella , than he start playing with her hair and reading news online . Until they reached . Bella opened her eyes and she found herself on kai chest sleeping . She look and saw kai closing his eyes too and sleeping )

Bella : aaaish
Kai: finally you wake up !
Bella : are you awake?
Kai: I didn't sleep all the trip . I'm just relaxing my eyes for a while !
( they reach to Japan . Kai go out taking his travel bags and so Bella .when they found a black car waiting for them , & a guy comes out and help them on putting their bags in the car back . Than they sit inside the car .)
Bella ( whispering to kai ) : where are we going ?
The driver : can you tell me where to go mr . Kai
Kai: to the ................... hotel
The driver: ok mr. !
( Bella looking at the car window .)

Kai : do you like it ?

Bella: yes it's so pretty!.I never visit Japan before .
Kai : my dad from Tokyo !
( they reach to the hotel and they walk to see their room , and it was one big bed .they both looked at each other !.than kai Said )

Kai :the bed is mine , you sleep in the sofa
Bella :but why you booked a room with one big bed ?!!!
Kai : it's not me that I booked that , I booked 2 ceparte rooms but the reciption guy told me that Someone changed our booking !
Bella : who's that !?
Kai : it's has to be one of my families, !anyway I'm going to take a shower now !
( at the shower )

(than he done and go out while drying his body and hair .he find Bella orgnizing her clothes but when she saw him .she get shocked and soo shy .she looked diractly down )

Kai :I done . If you want to take shower too !

Bella : ( looking down ) omg kai ,why can't you change your clothes inside the bathroom or at least wait until I go out
Kai: why ? What's wrong ?