Part 24 ( who is she ?)

while Bella & Jimin sitting and talking with other bts members .kai cames and stand up in front of Bella and said )
Kai : Bella !
Bella : ( turn to look at him ) oh ,you came ,come and sit !
( Jimin looking at him and than he looked back at his friends )
Kai : no I came because it's time to go !
Bella : already ?! But it's just 23:00 !?
Kai : Bella !!
Bella : ok , I'm coming
( than she turn to look at Jimin and say bye to him )
Bella : I must go now Jimin
Jimin : we didn't spend much time together but we can do it next time ;)
Bella : yes ,of course
( than she stand up to go with Kai when Jimin took her arm to sit again and Kai turn to look at them )
Bella : oooow !
Jimin : I think that you forget something important !
( than he get closer from her and kissed her cheek softly .then he step back . Bella  get blushed .her face become so red. She directly Stand up )
Bella : thank you for today ;)
( Kai took her arm  than he give Jimin an evil look , Jimin Give him an evil look back . Than Kai directly walks away holding Bella's arm )
Bella : Ooow Ooow Kai , you holding my arm so tight !
( Kai didn't listen to any word she said . Than he opened the car door for her ,than he take his sit and drive )
( in the way , Bella looked at Kai than she looked back at the road. Kai made much speed )
Bella : are you ok ?
Kai : yes , I'm perfect !
Bella : I notice that too , spically when you kissed that girl !
Kai : ( looked At her, and than he looked back at the road )
Bella : why you kissed her ?!!
Kai : I just wanted to kiss her , must I have a reason for that ?
Bella : you know that you can't do that , everyone knows that we are in a relationship and I'm your fiancee . If anyone take a photo of you , everyone will talk about us next day in all the newspapers !
Kai : ( parked the car closer from the beach , than he get out . Bella get out too and follow him )
Bella : Kai ,wait .I'm talking you
Kai : I don't have to listen to you . I do what I want and what in my mind just
Bella : ( turn Kai to face her ) no you don't do what you want since we both in a relationship and I'm your fiancee
Kai : look who's talking here , a relationship ?! My fiancee ?! If you care much of what people say about our relationship, you won't spend all the night with Jimin and dancing with him and than kissed too .
Bella : Kai ,calm down !
Kai : you just see me when I kissed that girl but ,it's okay for you to be with him all the night . If you care much of  what people say and newspapers will write , you won't leave my side,and you will not talk to him and let him kiss you !
Bella : Kai !
Kai : I was going to beat him , if there was not much people , he is teasing me
Bella : no Kai ,he is not !
Kai : kissing you in front of me , and he know that I'm your fiancee ,what that suppose to mean ?
Bella : because I told him ,that you don't like me too and you don't want this arrange marriage , and we making a plan to stop that
Kai : ( hold Bella arm and make her closer to him ) well maybe I don't want to do it anymore !
Bella : what ?what you mean ?!
Kai : (get closer from Bella . Until she can feel his breath ,than he touched her hair and keep silent )
Bella : Kai , tell me what you mean ?!
( Kai get closer from her and kissed her cheek , than he go little down and kissed her neck . Bella standing shocked and didn't move until he step back and said ) this is what I mean ! . ( than he mass her hair and walk back to his car )
----------------------------------------------
Bella : ( omg ,I can't believe what just happened.kai just kissed me , it can't be that he have feelings for me !? Omg !!! Maybe he is just a little dizzy because he drunk a little tonight so I guess he don't know what his doing. I'm sure this is the reason . ) ( than she walks back to the car and look at him , he open the car and start driving ,until they reach home . He parked the car in front of the front door and looked at her , she looked at him )
Bella : why you didn't parked in the parking ?!
Kai : because I'm going again
Bella : now ?
Kai : yes ,I just drive you back home , but I will go out again
Bella : you going back to the party ?
( Kai was going to answer ,when his phone rings , he looks at it & bella look at it too and she saw the caller name , it was a girl name "mia". Than Kai directly put his phone in his pocket and said ) no I'm not going back to the party ,but I will go somewhere else !
Bella: with mia?!
Kai: Bella !!!
Bella : it's fine ,I'm just asking , well you two have fun .( than she open the car door and was going to go out when he took her arm to stop her and said )
Kai : it's not what you think Bella !!
Bella :I'm not thinking anything . I just said wished you two a good time .
Kai :I'm not stupid Bella
Bella : well if you are not stupid , you won't leave your fiancee and go out with another women !
Kai : you just said that you are not my fiancee and all this is just a game to you
Bella : but ... , you are my fiancee in front of people . Any way go and have fun with her
Kai : ( Get angry, shinja this girl is driving me crazy ! ) she's my sister!
Bella : what?! Your sister ?
Kai : yes ,I promised her that I will come today for a small party of her son birthday before 2weeks ago but , this party comes suddenly , so I told her that I will come but late
Bella : hmmm okay
( Kai looked angry . He keep looking just at the road . Bella get closer from him and she kissed his cheek a small kiss than she whispered in his ear ) I'm sorry ! But also don't be late !( than she opened the door car and leave . When she leave and walk through the front door , Kai turn to her side and keep watching her walking until she walk in . He touched his cheek and he smiled a little , than he drive away ).
---------------------------------------------
" Love U my readers ".
Hope you like the story so far , and don't forget your vote . Like . Follow and comments & if you need anything or any question , you can sand me a private letter too ;)
Love U ;)