part 45 ( cute girl ! )

( at the car )
Bella : are you crazy ? Why you did that ? Why you beat jimin you crazy !😡😠😠😠😠😠
( but kai didnt speak to her or say any word , he keep silent and just listening for what she saying)
Bella : you don't get shame of yourslef ? I left you in the honeymoon to continue it with your lover , but you following me instead!

( at the car )Bella : are you crazy ? Why you did that ? Why you beat jimin you crazy !😡😠😠😠😠😠( but kai didnt speak to her or say any word , he keep silent and just listening for what she saying)Bella : you don't get shame of yourslef ? I lef...

( kai stopped the car and looked at her angry look )
Kai : I'm going to say this for one time , you're mine and my wife and I do what I want for you , did you understand 😡

Bella : no I'm not yours , we had a deal !Kai : I changed my mind about that deal , I want you now and I don't want just acting , I want you as my real wife !Bella : what ? Are

Kai : I changed my mind about that deal , I want you now and I don't want just acting , I want you as my real wife !
Bella : what ? Are ... are ... you crazy ?
Kai : im like this , deal with it !😡
( than he drive again , while Bella looking at the window and crying , kai saw her but he turn the music on and make a high voice to not hear her . His phone vibered , he took it from his poket and looked at it and it was a message from molly said )
Molly : ( babe where are you ? I missed you ! )
( kai closed the phone and put it back on his pocket and keep driving until they reached to their home , kai looked at the way and say )
Kai : you go , I must go to some place .
( bella looked at him an angry look and said )
Bella : where you going at 10:00pm
( kai turn to her and looking at her a surprise look )
Kai : excuse me ? Why you asking me ?
Bella : ( angry look ) you said I'm your wife ! I need to know where you going !
( kai looked at her than he looked away and smiled )
Bella : that's not funny ! Answer my question !
Kai : listen to me now and go back home !, I have something to do and than I'll come back .
Bella : oK than I'll come with you !
Kai : what ? You can't come with me ! .
Bella : why ? Because you going to see a girl right !
Kai : a girl !? Aaish what you talking about ? There is no girl
Bella : than let me come with you !
Kai : ( looking away ) aaaaish
Bella : what ?
Kai : ok fine fine ! I'll come home with you . You can go now and I'll go and park the car and than I'll come
Bella : no , I'm come with you .
Kai : what !you don't trust me ? I said I will follow you when I park the car .
Bella : of course I don't trust you ! You lie to me about everything from the beginning .