part 40 ( she's gone !)

(7:00am)
Kai : ( i reached to the hotel & walked to our room , I opened it , it was too calm , maybe she's taking a shower or something!, I walked to the bathroom but she was not there and I walked to our bedroom and she also was not there !. Maybe she went to the coffeeshop to take her breakfast.so I layed on our bed and closed my eyes a little and think of her , aaaish I want her now , I missed kissing her and I want that now !. I opened my eyes and turn to my right side , I notice a small paper on the table  .It took my attention ,I took it while laying on the bed and I was going to open it to read it when something fall on my face , I took it  and it was bella's ring , I looked at the letter and read it ....
" hello kai , i went back to Korea . Since we decided to everyone acts his way , so I'm going back to Korea , because this is not a honeymoon! Plus I can't keep acting normal like nothing happening while I know that you're cheating  on me with another girl every night, in our honeymoon! , so have fun in your own honeymoon with that girl and don't follow me!".
Bella.

Kai : ( i become so mad when I read this letter , she knows all this time, but she didn't talk about it ! aaish! !! I will call her now ! )

Calling ( peep ... peep... peep... peep... )
Than he called again but this time he find that the phone is even not ringing and closed
Kai : aaaish shinjia !?

 )Than he called again but this time he find that the phone is even not ringing and closed Kai : aaaish shinjia !?

than kai called the receptionist and said
Kai : hello, I want you to book for me the first trip to Seoul .
The receptionist : ser , what time you want ?!
Kai :i want it as soon as possible. I want it tomorrow
The Receptionist : ok ser . I'll see now!
Kai : ( than I lay in the room in our big bed and keep thinking of Bella , and where is she now ? What is she doing ? I already Missed her!

 I'll see now!Kai : ( than I lay in the room in our big bed and keep thinking of Bella , and where is she now ? What is she doing ? I already Missed her!

I feel stupid for what I did and that I made her feel this way . Until the phone ring , I took it)
Kai : hello
The receptionist :hello Mr. Takanori , I find the only trip that will be available is next Sunday !
Kai : what !!!!!! I can't wait one week , find for me another one. I need to travel as soon as possible , tomorrow I need it.
The receptionist : I'm sorry ser, but it's the summer season , it's hard to book a trip fastly , everyone go on vacation and the fly always full !
Kai : listen to me , this is not my business! I want to go tomorrow, so find me a trip tomorrow and don't call me unless you find it !.
( than he end the call and said to himself ) I even can't wait until tomorrow , I want to see her now , but I can't , so let's see what going to happen !.
( his feeling were mixed , he never felt this way before , he was laying on  the bed and thinking and thinking just for bella until he fall asleep )😔
_______________________
I know guys that this part is so short and I don't used to upload a short parts ,but I'll try my best to upload fastly 😊😉and because the part was short, I decided to let you enjoy this sweet song by ( jeajoong) or " kai " .it will be so amazing  when you listen to it while reading this part and it shows how kai feels when bella left him ! And how emotional he felt

Note to my dear readers : I want to know your opinion about this story
about the characters of the story
About the whole story & I want to know also , do you want me to keep writing more and more parts or do you want me to make an end of this story ?! .
I need to know from all my readers and my followers this answers to know ,if I keep making new parts or do You guys want an end of the story ?!

Love U my readers ♡