Part 4 ( hello korea ^^ )

Jimin: so you are going for a project?
Me: well yes I am.
Jimin: may I know what kind of project? ^^
Me: yea of course. Actually, I am going for a college project, I have to do a cover media with a famous Korean person, and also Know the Korean culture and write about it, and after that, I will make it as a small movie or a documentary ^^.
Jimin: wow that seems cool, with whom you will do the cover media ? are they actors. Or singers or dancers ?
Me: Well as I read about Korea and what Korean teenagers likes and interested . I found that they're more interested in drama and songs, so I think It will be with an actor or a singer.
Jimin: what is the name of the band that you will make your cover media with or singer?
Me: that I don't know hahaha yet, I don't have any background about the Korean music and the songs.
Jimin: aha I see.
Me: and how about you? Are you just going back from a vacation?
Jimin: haha well yea, I had worked out of  Korea and now I am back with my friends.
Me: and what kind of work if may I ask?^^
Jimin: hahaha I can't answer you now but you will know later .^^

Me: okay hahaha^^

Me: okay hahaha^^.
___________
(Hours go and I was looking at the airplane window and listening to my music with my headphone, after I felt something little heavy  on my shoulder, when I turned I saw Jimin ,he was laying his head on my shoulder. Ow! he seems so cute while he sleeping ,than I close my eyes and keep listening  to  my music until I  fall asleep too .)
________________
Jimin : ( I wake up at the voice of the air hostess, saying that still more 10minutes to reach to Korea, when I opened my eyes more, I felt something on me & it was Bella ,she laid her head on my shoulder and sleeping. I really likes her cute eyes and her cute baby face and lovely brown hair, omg what did I just said?!!!! , like?!!! I keep playing with her hair until I saw V, he was going to the toilet ).
V: oh what we have here Jimin hahaha?.
Jimin: it's nothing, don't understand wrong & don't look at me this way.
V: but I don't see nothing here Jimin😂. she is laying her head on your shoulder and you playing with her hair, do you call this nothing? hahhaa.
Jimin: I just woke up and I found her sleeping on my shoulder, what I have to do? if I move she will wake up.
V: and of course you don't want to move to not wake her up, so you keep her laying on your shoulder, and you play with her hair also, that means you like it hahaha.

Jimin: pabo stop it Hahaha.
V: I will stop it after I tell the guys what I just saw here haha (than he go).
Jimin: ( I look at Bella and she still sleepy. Seems that she so much tired. I tried to wake her up because we will  reach soon)
Jimin: Bella, Bella wakes up we reach to Korea.
Me : (hmm and I open my eyes a little and I found myself laying on Jimin shoulder, I directly wake up fast and change my seat position ).
Me: I am really sorry because I sleep on you and bother you.
Jimin: it's ok you didn't bother me haha, no problems, I just wake you up because we reach to Korea now and we have to prepare ourselves and our bags.
Me: sure haha ^^
___________
As soon as the airplane has landed, and all passengers go out from the plane including me and Jimin and his friends too.
Jimin: so I have to say goodbye now to you here, it's nice to meet you and talking to you too.
Me: yea it's Nice to meet you too, and have a great day too.(and I said bye to him and I was going to go when his hand turn me to him again).
Jimin: wait, you want to go just like this?.
Me: well yea, we said goodbye so?
Jimin: first save your number here on my phone,  then I will leave you haha.
Me: hahaha yea no problem.

Jimin: where are you going to stay now?
Me: now I will go to my grandmother in Seoul and I will stay there with her for a while.

Jimin: where are you going to stay now?Me: now I will go to my grandmother in Seoul and I will stay there with her for a while

Jimin:  cool, I will be also in Seoul, so we will see each other okay ?.
Me: yea sure haha.
(And one person interrupted our conversation )
V: Jimin you will not going to tell me about her name?
Jimin: OMG V. Hahaha

 (After he told me)

(After he told me) .
Jimin: Bella this is V, one of my friends & the most annoying friend too. Hahaha. & V this is Bella, I just met her today at the airport and we talked a little and she is a good person. ^^
V: he don't mean annoying, but he means handsome Hahaha, and nice to meet you Bella, I hope I can see you more than 1time Hahaha

Me: nice to meet you too V, and of course why not hahahaAfter I said I have to go now, I think, my mother friend is waiting for me to take me to my grandmother house

After I said I have to go now, I think, my mother friend is waiting for me to take me to my grandmother house.
Jimin: ok goodbye and have a nice day.
Me : you too Jimin & V . ^^
_______________
Jimin (after she goes )
V: I think she is sexy ,isn't she ?.
Jimin; I think she's beautiful, I feel something in my heart now.
V: oh it's can't be that Jimin is Falling in love finally hahaha.
Jimin: I really don't know what is this strange feeling, that I'm having now in my heart, I feel I am so happy.
________________
What will going to happen with Bella and Jimin ? and what is the feelings that Jimin having ??? could it be love like V said?
Well, we will find all the answers and more on next parts, wait for me guys and don't forget your likes and comments .love you, my readers, ^^
----------------------------
( love U my readers )
Guys if you like my story you can also read my others stories (love is not over), ( love excused), ( sad butterfly ) & ( love is a punishment  )
& don't forget to make likes and comments.

Follow my facebook page too
L.L stories