part 66 ( Stupid in love )

( Kai  were  sitting in the living room and working with his computer when  Bella  comes  in ,she put her bag and saw him sitting in the living room and working .she walks  tawerd him , he was sitting and putting the computer  in his lap . She walks until she  is there , he looks  at her  while he  sitting than  he looked back at his computer ,he turn off his computer and put  it on the table , than  he took her  hand  and make her  sit on  his lap )
Bella : Kai  you said you are so hungry ,I thought  I'm going to find you in the kitchen trying to prepare  something ! But you just sitting and working

 She walks until she  is there , he looks  at her  while he  sitting than  he looked back at his computer ,he turn off his computer and put  it on the table , than  he took her  hand  and make her  sit on  his lap )Bella : Kai  you said you are so...

Kai : I told you that I can't cook , why I call you ?
Bella : but where are the maids ?
Kai :( while playing with   Bella's hair )I told them to go back home early.
Bella: why you did that  when you want to eat food ?
Kai :( while touching  bella's thigh )the reason  I want you back home  is not just because I am hungry  but because I want you home .

Bella: why you did that  when you want to eat food ?Kai :( while touching  bella's thigh )the reason  I want you back home  is not just because I am hungry  but because I want you home

Bella : ( shy ) wwhy you didn't said that when  you talk to me on the phone ?
Kai : because I know you will not come if I said to you just come.
( than Kai  get closer to her  and looked at her lips , than  at her eyes, he closed  his eyes  ready to kiss her  when  his phone  ring .
Kai opened his eyes annoyed )
Bella : it's your phone !
Kai : aaaish !!!
( Bella  were touching  Kai's  hair  while  Kai  chacking who is calling him, and it was  Molly .Kai  looked back  at Bella , he removed  her hand from his  hair and said )
Kai : I need to answer this call.
Bella : ok  answer it !
Kai : it's from work , you can go and start  make food  until I finish
Bella : ok ( than she get up  and walk to the kitchen .Kai  answer )
Kai : hello !what do you want?
Molly : did I bother you ?
Kai : how many times do  i   have to tell you to  not  call me when I'm home!.
Molly : i want to tell you that you are right and I'm  Moa !
Kai : ( silent a little ) yes I know that .
Molly : I want to meet you  and tell you the truth  and why I dessapier all this time !
Kai : ( little chocked ) when are we going  to meet ?
Molly: tomorrow after work !
Kai: I can't tomorrow ! I have to do something with Bella !
Molly : who is more important to you , Bella  or Me ?
Kai : aaaish ! MOA !  I said  I can't tomorrow , so don't act like this !
Molly :  fine  than how about now ?
Kai : I can't too
Molly : let me guess , you with her now !
Kai : fine I will come  after 2 hours !.
Wait for me in the park .
Molly : ok bye !
==================
Bella (Kai told me to go because he will talk about  work  stuff  , but I don't feel that it's about work , he always keep telling me this ,and I want to know  who is that important person  that calling him at night , so I went to the kitchen but I stay closer  from the kitchen door  to hear what he  is talking about .he was talking  and it seems from  his tone that he is mad , I heard that he want to meet that person, and it seems  like she's  a girl ! Who is she  ??.