part 35 ( she's using me ! )

18:00pm.
( Bella went back to her room and opened TV and start to watching , after half hour kai cames , she looked at him than looked back at TV and keep watching , he came and sit beside her and said ).
Kai : do you want to go out with me ?.
Bella : ......
Kai : what's wrong with you now !
( Bella closed the TV and stand up to walk to the room but he took her are and stop her , she turn to him )
Kai :I'm talking to you !
Bella : what do you want from me !?

Kai : why you don't to talk ?! What's wrong with you !Bella : ask this question to yourslef kai !what's wrong with you !?, you want me to have problems with jimin and you acting so weird lately !( kai didnt say any word but just standing and looki...

Bella : ask this question to yourslef kai !what's wrong with you !?, you want me to have problems with jimin and you acting so weird lately !
( kai didnt say any word but just standing and looking down )
Bella : we are not in a relationship and not married! This is just for our family business , you have your own life & I have my own life too so let's acts this way for a while until work done !
Kai : ( looking at her a cold look ) ok if that what you want!.

Kai : why you don't to talk ?! What's wrong with you !Bella : ask this question to yourslef kai !what's wrong with you !?, you want me to have problems with jimin and you acting so weird lately !( kai didnt say any word but just standing and looki...

Bella :oK good !
( than kai walked to the door to get out but Bella say his name and that makes him stop and turning to look at her again )
Bella : where are you going now kai ?!
Kai : ( looking at her a cold look )
( in the same time Bella remembered what ruki told her , that kai never tell to anyone where he is going and he never say anything , but kai cut her thoughts when he said ) I'm going to some night clubs with ruki!
( than he opened the door and go out ).
( Bella lay in the sofa and keep watching TV movies , one hour, 2 hours , 3 hours !!!!)
Bella : ( to herself : where is he it's 2:00 am and he's not back yet ! . Than Bella keep waiting and waiting, she stand up and start walking and walking while looking at the time and sometimes she look at the window , than finally she give up , she lay on the sofa and keep waiting until she fall asleep ! ).
____________________________