part 64 (See U again )

Bella : ( I went to were  Jimin work so  I can surprise him , I walk  in that long hall  and looking at the room  , that was one guy standing so  I asked  him )
Bella : hello  Mr , can you tell me  where is the BTS guys  I didn't found them in their  room?
The guy : who do you want  because  they not  all together ?
Bella : I want to see  and talk to Jimin
The guy : well Jimin is in the  studio 5
Bella : thank you Mr 
( than she keep walking until  she reached to the studio5 before  she comes  in , she heard  Jimin's voice , he was recording.she comes in to the control  room , the guy who recording looked at her )
The guy : who are you ?
Bella : I'm  Bella Lee  and I come to  see  jimin !
The guy : miss Bella  you can't  wait here , you have to wait in the resption
( while  Bella talking  to  the guy  kookie and V  and Jin  comes in, kookie  saw Bella  so  he run to her )
Kookie : hi  Bella  it's been along time

V: my Bella comes  to see me ?
The guy : guys to you know her ?
V: yes she's  jimin's girlfriend,it's fine she's with us !
( Bella get blushed )
The guy : ok, I'm sorry  miss
Bella : it's OK
Jin: so you come here to  see jimin?

V: my Bella comes  to see me ? The guy : guys to you know her ? V: yes she's  jimin's girlfriend,it's fine she's with us !( Bella get blushed )The guy : ok, I'm sorry  miss Bella : it's OKJin: so you come here to  see jimin?

V : no  she comes  to see me 😜

( everyone laughing )Bella : I really missed you guys  and  I come to see all of you Kookie : we also  missed you so much  Bella Bella :  thank you 😊, where is the other guys ?V :  aha you  mean  j hope , suga  and Rm ! They  have a photo shoot  ...

Bella : I really missed you guys  and  I come to see all of you
Kookie : we also  missed you so much  Bella
Bella :  thank you 😊, where is the other guys ?
V :  aha you  mean  j hope , suga  and Rm ! They  have a photo shoot  , so they not in the company, just as  4 here
Bella: and what are you recoding  this time ?
Jin : it's a new song That just we 4 sing  it  , it's called   ( lost )
Kookie:  let's  go  and listen to  Jimine while he recording
V : no  we won't , we will make a surprise for him , so  when he go out , he will  see Bella
Jin : good  idea  V
Bella : ( laughing  at them )
( they keep  looking at  jimin  without him seeing them  until  he done recording his part , than  V said )
V: I'll go and bring him
Everyone : ok
////////////////////////////////
Jimin : ( i done recording my part and  I thank everyone there and I was on my way  to  go out when   V  run to me before I go  out , he so active  and talkative  person  , sometimes  he is  annoying too )
V : hello  bro , I have a surprise for you .
Jimin : now I'm scared !
V : why?
Jimin : because you  prunk me like all the time
V: no this is not a prunk i promise , you will be so much  happy 
Jimin: you didn't broke  anything from my stuff  right ?
V :  nope !
Jimin :  did you eat my ice cream   and my chocolate!?
V : no  i didn't, and I think you will be mad  if I do  that not happy ! And I said you will be happy